Twin Peaks the second season dvd

General discussion on Twin Peaks not related to the series, film, books, music, photos, or collectors merchandise.

Moderators: Brad D, Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne

Anders

Twin Peaks the second season dvd

Post by Anders »

Part one is soon to be released, and I'm very excited! I just wondered if anyone knows how many episodes there will be in part one?
Teopeaks
RR Diner Member

Post by Teopeaks »

The first eleven episodes of season 2.
Red Room
RR Diner Member

Post by Red Room »

So far I haven't seen ANY news regarding a UK release of this :-(

I'm sure it will come out, but the question is - when? Does anyone have the foggiest idea? And if so, will it be staggered over 2 x volumes, (as per Germany)... Your help would be appreciated.

RR
Simon

Post by Simon »

Red Room - maybe you should consider buying it from Germany. If you're in the UK, you won't have to pay a customs charge. I paid about 33 Euros (£20 or so) to get it delivered to UK from www.amazon.de
I have no idea when the UK release will appear, but if it's any different from the German release (apart from the language on the packaging) I'll be very surprised.
Red Room
RR Diner Member

Post by Red Room »

Hey Simon,

Thanks for the reply.

You're probably correct in assuming the eventual UK release will match the German one, but I'm a real stickler for packaging, and want sleeve notes that I can read, (and match my first season box) ;-)

Do share your views on the German edition though...

Best,

RR
Simon

Post by Simon »

Fair enough...

I'm still waiting for mine to arrive (should be some time this week) but I've seen screenshots somewhere or other, and the picture looks even better than the series 1 transfers (I won't be able to tell you about the sound because I have no sound system). Apparently not many extras in the first half but I understand they are coming with the second half in April.
From everything I've heard elsewhere, I can't see it being a disappointment. But I'll let you all know when it finally arrives :)
goodguyseatpie

Second Season release date pushed up a few days

Post by goodguyseatpie »

I just got a not from Amazon on my pre-order. Now they say the US release will be April 3. Not huge news, but thought I'd pass that on.