Season 4? Or is it over after this? Wisteria/Unrecorded Night? Something else? (Speculation thread.)

General discussion on Twin Peaks not related to the series, film, books, music, photos, or collectors merchandise.

Moderators: Brad D, Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne

Jonah
Global Moderator

Re: Season 4? Or is it over after this?

Post by Jonah »

Okay - I'm still completely lost with those codes.

As for the wisteria posts, meh, who knows - over them since Kyle backpedaled.
I have no idea where this will lead us, but I have a definite feeling it will be a place both wonderful and strange.
sneakydave
RR Diner Member

Post by sneakydave »

Histeria wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 11:53 pm Indeed. Excellent work.
sneakydave wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 11:48 pm
Unfortunately not as revealing as I'd hoped for. :)
Is it not?
Is it? :D
*M*A*Y*D*A*Y*
Jonah
Global Moderator

Post by Jonah »

Can someone post (or PM me) a clue (not the solution but a strong clue) please? As I'm still not grasping this one and the posts on the preceding page aren't enlightening me.
I have no idea where this will lead us, but I have a definite feeling it will be a place both wonderful and strange.
johndaker
Roadhouse Member

Post by johndaker »

Jonah wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 5:06 am Can someone post (or PM me) a clue (not the solution but a strong clue) please? As I'm still not grasping this one and the posts on the preceding page aren't enlightening me.
Remember: three zero zero. The last of that number. It all has been said aloud now.
Last edited by johndaker on Tue May 18, 2021 6:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
enumbs
RR Diner Member

Post by enumbs »

These codes are annoying. Is there any actual insider information or is this all just a bit of fun?
Agent Earle
Bookhouse Member

Post by Agent Earle »

I tend to agree. Encoding is fun if one believes deciphering it leads to an actual answer (like the map that led Cooper to the Black Lodge), not just aimless wandering in the dark and coming out none the wiser when something does get cracked.

Edit: Upon second thought, it might be possible no one cracked the code yet. :D
Histeria
Great Northern Member

Post by Histeria »

Tbh it feels a bit entitled to complain about something not meeting expectations that weren't promised in the first place.

They're a bit of fun and even then are more insightful than some seem to suggest. The implication is key, not the content of the codes themselves. Either way, they're appreciated on my end.

I compiled a list of all the previous ones earlier in this thread. There's plenty to ponder.
sneakydave wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 4:56 am
sneakydave wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 11:48 pm
Unfortunately not as revealing as I'd hoped for. :)
Is it not?
No sarcasm. It was a sincere question; I trust anyone else's judgement over my own for this topic :D
sneakydave
RR Diner Member

Post by sneakydave »

Histeria wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 7:10 am Tbh it feels a bit entitled to complain about something not meeting expectations that weren't promised in the first place.

They're a bit of fun and even then are more insightful than some seem to suggest. The implication is key, not the content of the codes themselves. Either way, they're appreciated on my end.

I compiled a list of all the previous ones earlier in this thread. There's plenty to ponder.
sneakydave wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 4:56 am

Is it not?
It was a sincere question I trust anyone else's judgement over my own for this topic :D
Oh I definitely appreciated them. I just wanted Mordeen's code to explicitly say Season 4 is currently filming and Wally Brando is the main star. :D
*M*A*Y*D*A*Y*
Histeria
Great Northern Member

Post by Histeria »

Sorry that first half wasn't aimed at you or anyone specifically. Only the bit below the quote.
sneakydave
RR Diner Member

Post by sneakydave »

Histeria wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 7:19 am Sorry that first half wasn't aimed at you or anyone specifically. Only the bit below the quote.
No probs. I don't offend easily.

We're all in this long wait together.
*M*A*Y*D*A*Y*
Cde.
Roadhouse Member

Post by Cde. »

But does Mordeen actually know anything about this particular production, and would people be as interested in cracking these codes if they came from someone with no reputation for insider knowledge?
Histeria
Great Northern Member

Post by Histeria »

Cde. wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 7:41 am But does Mordeen actually know anything about this particular production, and would people be as interested in cracking these codes if they came from someone with no reputation for insider knowledge?
Well the codes certainly imply it. The latest one posted was "News is coming."

And the rest all strongly suggest knowledge, too. I'm new here so can't vouch for anyone but I do gather Mordeen is recognised by long-term members as someone who's had/has knowledge of production(s). And thus I defer to people who've been here a lot longer than me.
Cde.
Roadhouse Member

Post by Cde. »

Histeria wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 7:46 am
Cde. wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 7:41 am But does Mordeen actually know anything about this particular production, and would people be as interested in cracking these codes if they came from someone with no reputation for insider knowledge?
Well the codes certainly imply it. The latest one posted was "News is coming."

And the rest all strongly suggest knowledge, too. I'm new here so can't vouch for anyone but I do gather Mordeen is recognised by long-term members as someone who's had/has knowledge of production(s). And thus I defer to people who've been here a lot longer than me.
He had insider knowledge of the TPS3 production, but that's not to say he necessarily does about this one.
Histeria
Great Northern Member

Post by Histeria »

Cde. wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 7:59 am He had insider knowledge of the TPS3 production, but that's not to say he necessarily does about this one.
Well, yes... It doesn't follow that B necessarily follows A.

But again the implication in their messages is that they do know and that B does follow A. So I'm not sure how you'd like me to interpret your question in light of that.
JackwithOneEye
Great Northern Member

Post by JackwithOneEye »

Agent Earle wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 11:11 pm And I especially don't like all the religious talk. I stopped taking her seriously when she started with the latter. I don't remember her being like that in the past (like pre-S3 announcement past), but then again, social media wasn't always around, so she may have always been like that.
yeah, I think she was always religious. probably twitter/instagram just provided a new digital venue to park scripture quotes and so forth.