Season 4? Or is it over after this? Wisteria/Unrecorded Night? Something else? (Speculation thread.)

General discussion on Twin Peaks not related to the series, film, books, music, photos, or collectors merchandise.

Moderators: Brad D, Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne

JackwithOneEye
Great Northern Member

Re: Season 4? Or is it over after this?

Post by JackwithOneEye »

I was just giving an example of something DH fan related that uses Wisteria rather than Wisteria Lane. Kyle knows it can be taken either way. I doubt he worked on DH not knowing Wisteria Lane was part of the show. I dunno if posting flowers on instagram necessarily means it's about an upcoming project. I think he just posted the pic and said #wisteria. I dont think he said "this is about an upcoming project #wisteria". a lot of his posts are kinda silly.

i am really really sorry if im being insulting. not my intent. i can delete these posts if im being rude. just saying how i feel. i know i can come across as a jerk.
Jonah
Global Moderator

Post by Jonah »

I don't think you're being rude, I just think he was hinting about the new Lynch show as Wisteria has appeared a few times recently on social media in relation to that, starting with the original reddit rumours. I think the Wisteria Lane/DH thing is just a coincidence. I suppose it's possible he knows some fans might pick up on that and means he can be more covert about his Lynch hints, but idk. We can't know. If another cast member comes out with a "#wisteria" post then I'll be more convinced. Also, there's the fact that Lynch closed one of his videos with the iconic red curtains and the photo Sabrina posted of what looked like a zoom production meeting, and the Cori Glazer post, plus if we go back over a year, there was a time when several cast members were hinting heavily with shushing pictures and such, that seemed to be leading up to something, but then the pandemic happened. I see this stuff as a sequel to that stuff for something that's been planned for a while. I personally think it's going to be more TP or TP-related, but we'll see.
I have no idea where this will lead us, but I have a definite feeling it will be a place both wonderful and strange.
Rudagger
RR Diner Member

Post by Rudagger »

Jonah wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:26 am I don't think you're being rude, I just think he was hinting about the new Lynch show as Wisteria has appeared a few times recently on social media in relation to that, starting with the original reddit rumours. I think the Wisteria Lane/DH thing is just a coincidence. I suppose it's possible he knows some fans might pick up on that and means he can be more covert about his Lynch hints, but idk. We can't know. If another cast member comes out with a "#wisteria" post then I'll be more convinced. Also, there's the fact that Lynch closed one of his videos with the iconic red curtains and the photo Sabrina posted of what looked like a zoom production meeting, and the Cori Glazer post, plus if we go back over a year, there was a time when several cast members were hinting heavily with shushing pictures and such, that seemed to be leading up to something, but then the pandemic happened. I see this stuff as a sequel to that stuff for something that's been planned for a while. I personally think it's going to be more TP or TP-related, but we'll see.
Which weather report was the red curtains one anyway, I've heard about it but never seen it.
Mr. Reindeer
Lodge Member

Post by Mr. Reindeer »

Rudagger wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:11 am
Jonah wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:26 am I don't think you're being rude, I just think he was hinting about the new Lynch show as Wisteria has appeared a few times recently on social media in relation to that, starting with the original reddit rumours. I think the Wisteria Lane/DH thing is just a coincidence. I suppose it's possible he knows some fans might pick up on that and means he can be more covert about his Lynch hints, but idk. We can't know. If another cast member comes out with a "#wisteria" post then I'll be more convinced. Also, there's the fact that Lynch closed one of his videos with the iconic red curtains and the photo Sabrina posted of what looked like a zoom production meeting, and the Cori Glazer post, plus if we go back over a year, there was a time when several cast members were hinting heavily with shushing pictures and such, that seemed to be leading up to something, but then the pandemic happened. I see this stuff as a sequel to that stuff for something that's been planned for a while. I personally think it's going to be more TP or TP-related, but we'll see.
Which weather report was the red curtains one anyway, I've heard about it but never seen it.
It was never on a weather report. He started attaching the red curtains to the end of the “number of the day” videos for a short period. This was months and months ago, I forget how long. Jerry made note of it in a post at the time.
Jonah
Global Moderator

Post by Jonah »

I thought he only did it once?
I have no idea where this will lead us, but I have a definite feeling it will be a place both wonderful and strange.
Mr. Reindeer
Lodge Member

Post by Mr. Reindeer »

Jonah wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:37 am I thought he only did it once?
He did it for a few days. Looks like it was 11/30-12/03.
Jonah
Global Moderator

Post by Jonah »

I wonder why he began doing it. And why he stopped. I wonder if anything significant was said/hinted at in those videos. Maybe the numbers spell out a date lol.
eyeboogers
Great Northern Member

Post by eyeboogers »

Jonah wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:36 am I wonder why he began doing it. And why he stopped. I wonder if anything significant was said/hinted at in those videos. Maybe the numbers spell out a date lol.
Yes, because 11/03-12/03 would be 1103 + 1203, and it just so happens that 2306 is the Number of Confusion.
Jonah
Global Moderator

Post by Jonah »

I meant the numbers he selects in the video lol or are they really random?
Mr. Reindeer
Lodge Member

Post by Mr. Reindeer »

Jonah wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:15 am I meant the numbers he selects in the video lol or are they really random?
I’m pretty confident they’re random.
Agent Earle
Bookhouse Member

Post by Agent Earle »

I'm pretty confident the ultimate answer to our quandaries lies hidden in the flutter of frogmoths' wings :D
krishnanspace
Bookhouse Member

Post by krishnanspace »

I was just watching apples keynote event right now, and they showed a wisteria plant , a bee and a show called Palmer. I think this is the universes way of telling me that it is happening again
NormoftheAndes
RR Diner Member

Post by NormoftheAndes »

Krishnan - isn't Palmer a film with Justin Timberlake?

How was the Wisteria shown?
Teetotaling and prayer. Their hands touch yours and mine.
krishnanspace
Bookhouse Member

Post by krishnanspace »

NormoftheAndes wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 12:35 pm Krishnan - isn't Palmer a film with Justin Timberlake?

How was the Wisteria shown?
Yes.
krishnanspace
Bookhouse Member

Post by krishnanspace »