New forum site Tulpa, the successor to Dugpa

Details of site updates and a place to add feedback

Moderators: Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Jerry Horne

dugpa
Site Admin

Re: Forum Closing April 15th, 2022

Post by dugpa »

I’ll register as well. [mention]Histeria [/mention] please confirm if you would prefer waiting till you have the forum finalized or if you want me to go ahead and send out to get folks registering.
Histeria
Great Northern Member

Post by Histeria »

dugpa wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 7:45 am I’ll register as well. [mention]Histeria [/mention] please confirm if you would prefer waiting till you have the forum finalized or if you want me to go ahead and send out to get folks registering.
Wow! That's very kind of you to offer.

But even if it was ready, I wouldn't want to take away any focus from Dugpa Forum until after it closes. We can spread the word afterwards.

And you joining the site means a lot to me and, I'm sure, everyone else who is gathering there. As I said, you'll always be The Bossman
dugpa
Site Admin

Post by dugpa »

Histeria wrote:
dugpa wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 7:45 am I’ll register as well. [mention]Histeria [/mention] please confirm if you would prefer waiting till you have the forum finalized or if you want me to go ahead and send out to get folks registering.
Wow! That's very kind of you to offer.

But even if it was ready, I wouldn't want to take away any focus from Dugpa Forum until after it closes. We can spread the word afterwards.

And you joining the site means a lot to me and, I'm sure, everyone else who is gathering there. As I said, you'll always be The Bossman
I’m actually excited to just be a contributor and no longer the “Bossman” LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jerry Horne
Global Moderator

Post by Jerry Horne »

Thanks to the Admin over at Tulpa (I was hoping it would be called Apgud) for making me a mod. Due to time constraints I consider it ceremonial, but a nice gesture indeed.

Hopefully there will be lots to talk about soon.
RARE TWIN PEAKS COLLECTIBLES AT ---> WWW.TWINPEAKSGENERALSTORE.BLOGSPOT.COM
Rigpa
Roadhouse Member

Re: New forum site

Post by Rigpa »

Hi Histeria. Rigpa here. Having email verification problem. Asked for it to be sent twice—little help?
Histeria
Great Northern Member

Post by Histeria »

Rigpa wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 11:55 am Hi Histeria. Rigpa here. Having email verification problem. Asked for it to be sent twice—little help?
Check now :)
Rigpa
Roadhouse Member

Post by Rigpa »

Groovy! Thanks! 😎
Jonah
Global Moderator

Re: New forum site Tulpa, the successor to Dugpa.

Post by Jonah »

Reposting the link to the new forum here. Others have already posted it and I edited it into the first message on here too. I believe Dugpa will be posting this too in a more visible manner and has shared it on Twitter, as has Jerry. I'm also going to lock this thread now. If you have any questions about the new forum, try reaching out over there (you might also be able to PM Histeria here but at this stage this board is closing very shortly and that may not be possible so I advise you make contact on the new site).

https://tulpaforum.com/
I have no idea where this will lead us, but I have a definite feeling it will be a place both wonderful and strange.