Deleted Scenes

Discussion of Wild at Heart

Moderators: Brad D, Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne

bosguy1981
Great Northern Member

Re: Deleted Scenes

Post by bosguy1981 »

marchug wrote:I took a look around and can't seem to find an answer to my question:

Are the deleted scenes still only available on the Lime Green Boxset?
Yes, only on the Lime Green box set.

Evidently, MGM did not hang on to the deleted scenes on the original camera negative. They were destroyed (or lost) years ago. Lynch's personal workprint copy of the missing scenes are all that remains and that's what he used for the Lime Green box set. They're not in terrific shape and I'm betting that's partly why a perfectionist like David Lynch will only make them available as an unlisted extra.
marchug
RR Diner Member
Location: Where the birds sing a pretty song and there's always music in the air.

Re: Deleted Scenes

Post by marchug »

bosguy1981 wrote:
marchug wrote:I took a look around and can't seem to find an answer to my question:

Are the deleted scenes still only available on the Lime Green Boxset?
Yes, only on the Lime Green box set.

Evidently, MGM did not hang on to the deleted scenes on the original camera negative. They were destroyed (or lost) years ago. Lynch's personal workprint copy of the missing scenes are all that remains and that's what he used for the Lime Green box set. They're not in terrific shape and I'm betting that's partly why a perfectionist like David Lynch will only make them available as an unlisted extra.

Thanks!
-23-