Criterion Collection (Rumored Blu-Ray Release)

Discussion of Mulholland Drive

Moderators: Brad D, Annie, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne

LostInTheMovies
Bookhouse Member

Re: Criterion Collection (Rumored Blu-Ray Release)

Post by LostInTheMovies »

Sad if not especially surprised to see there is no interview with Mary Sweeney (I understand they had one on the UK edition?).
garethw
RR Diner Member

Post by garethw »

Received mine yesterday.

A bit disappointed in the extras, really - I'd hoped for more deleted scenes. The one included scene was the two cops discussing the accident, as seen in the bootlegged TV cut. I'd hoped to see something more.
Qubism
Roadhouse Member
Location: Another Place - Where we're from, the birds sing a pretty song and there's always music in the air.

Post by Qubism »

Hi, does anyone know for sure if this MD blu is locked to region A (USA) or region free?

I have seen some blu rays on amazon that are labelled region A but I find from various forums etc that they are actually fine for A, B & C.

(I'm in Nottingham UK BTW and one day I'm going to get a multi region blu ray player!)

Cheers,
kafard
RR Diner Member

Post by kafard »

Qubism wrote:Hi, does anyone know for sure if this MD blu is locked to region A (USA) or region free?

I have seen some blu rays on amazon that are labelled region A but I find from various forums etc that they are actually fine for A, B & C.

(I'm in Nottingham UK BTW and one day I'm going to get a multi region blu ray player!)

Cheers,

Criterion's released are always blocked region A.
A french little guy named : Dam.