Dr Amp's Jungian inquiry into the strange forces of non-existence

General discussion on Twin Peaks not related to the series, film, books, music, photos, or collectors merchandise.

Moderators: Brad D, Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne

TwinsPeak
RR Diner Member

Re: Dr Amp's Jungian inquiry into the strange forces of non-existence

Post by TwinsPeak »

lol @ the Laura orb.
"Wanting something to be different will not make it so." "Explaining a different rule is not complaining for months. A lie will never be true." - Dale Cooper: My Life, My Tapes.
Histeria
Great Northern Member

Post by Histeria »

TwinsPeak wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 5:40 am lol @ the Laura orb.
Even this morning I was remembering Jasper's annotated photo and laughing into the void. People think I'm weird now. Weirder than usual.
Soolsma
Bookhouse Member

Post by Soolsma »

Anyone care to explain Kyle clad in all denim.
Carrie Page: "It's a long way... In those days, I was too young to know any better."
Jasper
Bookhouse Member

Post by Jasper »

Soolsma wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 8:23 pm Anyone care to explain Kyle clad in all denim.
Oh, but you already know the answer to that, my friend, don't you?

Excellent eye. (I have incorporated your observation into the below study.) This photograph is from the fall of 2017, the exact time that season 3 finished airing. They began sending out the messages immediately, right in our faces, and they must have been doing so this entire time! It is now my firm belief that the future of Twin Peaks depends almost entirely upon our cracking of the secret codes that have been carefully and brilliantly embedded in multitudinous places.

This stunning image seems to present us with many elements of season three, as well as clues as to what season four will hold (if we can crack the coded messaging that's being seeded via various venues). Due to the alterations of timelines and the presence of apparent parallel universes/dimensions, it is difficult to know what represents future and what represents past. What is for certain is that they have programmed the image with a virtual bonanza of cryptic messages. I ran out of space due to the sheer volume of hidden information, so I'm presenting this simple version which consists of only approximately 19% of the messages contained within the image.

With that, I will let my work do the remainder of the talking:

BeachBOB_.jpg
BeachBOB_.jpg (315.78 KiB) Viewed 3688 times
Last edited by Jasper on Sun Oct 17, 2021 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Soolsma
Bookhouse Member

Post by Soolsma »

Jasper did I ever tell you that I love you with all my heart

LMAO! U give garmonbozia
Carrie Page: "It's a long way... In those days, I was too young to know any better."
Histeria
Great Northern Member

Post by Histeria »

Jonah wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 4:03 am Exactly, yes. I saw the posts but just filed them in the Wait & See category in my mind. After all, a meeting could be lots of things - personal, banking, etc., not necessarily related to a show at all.

I think it's impossible to sustain interest in speculation over a very long, extended period of time without the hype dying down here and there, but I think Lynch really put a lot of people off with that video where he said an announcement was coming. So now a mention of a meeting will get some ears to prick up but most people will wait and see if more comes from it before boarding Excitement Train for fear of being transferred to Disappointment Station again. And all those social media posts by Sabrina - I think they too have annoyed some people, though I think mostly she was just sharing throwback photos, not hinting. Now let me just clarify - I'm not blaming Lynch or Sabrina. They're entitled to post and do and say whatever they want. I'm just saying if it's made people wary to trust anything speculative now then they can't really be surprised.

But, yes, you're right - six months to a year ago, a post like that would have generated pages and pages of speculation. It would have been hopping. Maybe even three months ago there would have been more interest. I think there's just been a lot of dead-ends in this thread since then that have made people take a more cautious approach. Plus our American friends are no doubt busy enough right now with the week that's in it (Thanksgiving is today).

The news of a meeting didn't excite me much but I will say that between that and Deming's recent comment it's reasonable to think they might be trying to get the project back off the ground again or shopping it to other studios if Netflix has bailed. I just wouldn't get my hopes up at the moment until more is revealed. So all this stuff is staying in the Wait & See area for now and I'm sure many people are following a similar approach.
Someone commented on YouTube "Perhaps the meeting is with the East Coast ;)" on the day this weather report was uploaded.

Next day, the Weather Report song was "Harlem Nocturne."

A nocturnal call to the East Coast. It all fits!

Guess who else is on the East Coast right now? Peter Deming. Until recently in New York and now in Georgia filming The Menu.

#itsallconnected.

p.s: I too love you, Jasper.
mtwentz
Lodge Member

Post by mtwentz »

I’m in Georgia! I will keep my eyes open…
F*&^ you Gene Kelly
Jonah
Global Moderator

Post by Jonah »

mtwentz wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 6:26 am I’m in Georgia!
I have no idea where this will lead us, but I have a definite feeling it will be a place both wonderful and strange.