Dr Amp's Jungian inquiry into the strange forces of non-existence

General discussion on Twin Peaks not related to the series, film, books, music, photos, or collectors merchandise.

Moderators: Brad D, Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne

Histeria
Great Northern Member

Dr Amp's Jungian inquiry into the strange forces of non-existence

Post by Histeria »

Let Jasper present the first chapter:
Jasper wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 11:41 pm Who is being referenced in the below image? It’s an iconic secret agent. You could even call him a special agent. That’s right, agent, and Kyle is raising his eyebrow as if to say, “Might it be that I’ll soon be playing a certain beloved agent myself? Hmmm?”

June 11, 2021:
https://twitter.com/Kyle_MacLachlan/sta ... 1865582593

Oh, but that’s not all.

From Wikipedia:
It was not until the penultimate novel, You Only Live Twice, that Fleming gave Bond a sense of family background. The book was the first to be written after the release of Dr. No in cinemas and Sean Connery's depiction of Bond affected Fleming's interpretation of the character, to give Bond both a sense of humour and Scottish antecedents that were not present in the previous stories.
Also from Wikipedia:
[Kyle] MacLachlan was born Kyle Merritt McLachlan (subsequently changing the spelling of his name to reflect his Scottish heritage)
I rest my case!

*Ohhh now I get why Nadine saying she saw him at the supermarket was such an awkward moment.
Last edited by Histeria on Fri Apr 15, 2022 3:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Jasper
Bookhouse Member

Re: Dr Amp's Jungian inquiry into the strange forces of non-existence (S4 desperation thread)

Post by Jasper »

"Dugpa forum? A bunch of pathetic losers and nobodies who will never catch a big fish or be one with the unified field get together and write a whole bunch of real dumb stuff, speculating like total junior detectives who only have their eye on the hole and not the donut, and they never get anywhere with any of it. And then they die.

After they die I make a bunch of real good shows and movies."

—David Keith Lynch (never said this)

This could end up like the monkey-with-a-typewriter thing, where we accidentally get everything exactly right.
Soolsma
Bookhouse Member

Re: Dr Amp's Jungian inquiry into the strange forces of non-existence (S4 desperation thread)

Post by Soolsma »

CGI MJA IN S4 OR BUST!
Carrie Page: "It's a long way... In those days, I was too young to know any better."
DougieJones
RR Diner Member

Post by DougieJones »

There were no Twitter posts for David Lynch Theater from 9/31 to 10/5 wonder why
"Jade give two rides."
Mordeen
Great Northern Member

Post by Mordeen »

OK.

Bizarre timing regarding a source opening up and this thread likely not being heavily scrutinized, I'm gonna cut straight to what I haven't been allowed to directly hint at for fear of repercussions.

Wisteria was never a thing. Ever.

However, the thing that IS happening was hidden right under our noses. Wisteria was always code.

The project is actually called Waiters. It's a surrealist comedy set at one of Norma's expanded RR locations she sold off. The entire staff is male and the show follows their individual private lives and a mystery that connects them all.

No Twin Peaks alums will feature in it (no stars), and the RR theme is replaced by a UFO theme like the famous diner near Groom Lake, Nevada (out of sand).

You've all been looking in wrong place.

- Mordeen
Moving Through Time. . .
Histeria
Great Northern Member

Post by Histeria »

Last edited by Histeria on Sun Feb 06, 2022 12:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Soolsma
Bookhouse Member

Re: Dr Amp's Jungian inquiry into the strange forces of non-existence

Post by Soolsma »

We are like the waiters who wait, and then lives inside the waiter. But who are the waiters?

Probably us, endlessly waiting on dugpa.com
Carrie Page: "It's a long way... In those days, I was too young to know any better."
Histeria
Great Northern Member

Post by Histeria »

If you take Waiters out of wisteria there is a spare I.

I is the waiter.

Deep.
Jasper
Bookhouse Member

Post by Jasper »

Amazing work everyone. There's a lot to digest here, and believe me, there's a whole lot more that can be added.

Here's a photograph of Kyle MacLachlan in Brisbane on September 29, 2021.
https://twitter.com/Kyle_MacLachlan/sta ... 8248565771

It all looks quite innocent, doesn’t it, friends? Well, not so fast. When we delve a bit deeper we’ll see that there’s a lot more going on here than meets the eye.

For starters, let’s take a little gander at Mr. MacLachlan’s caption for this very interesting photograph:
I couldn't celebrate #NationalCoffeeDay without stopping by #StonesThrowCafe in Brisbane with theartisancoffeeroaster (IG) himself and hopping behind the bar to learn the secret to their damn fine coffee. Dimitri, I'll be back for another cup! ☕
Did you catch all of that? National COFFEE DAY with "damn fine coffee," and Dale Cooper himself just happens to be there at the Stones Throw Cafe. Who throws stones in Twin Peaks to solve a mystery? That’s right, Dale Bartholomew Cooper. The tweet also plainly states that there are secrets “behind the bar,” practically begging us to look deeper, so let’s get to it.

secrets_revealed.jpg
secrets_revealed.jpg (253.52 KiB) Viewed 5445 times

It seems apparent that the connections to Judy's diner in Odessa are being stressed here. I can reveal an additional startling fact to you, and that is that the distance by water ("this is the water and this is the well") from the seaport in Odessa, Ukraine, to the port in Sydney, Australia is 11298 nautical miles. If we add those numbers together, we get 21, as in 2021, which means things are in motion RIGHT NOW. (Sydney and Brisbane are both coastal cities smack in the middle of Australia's east coast, with Sydney being in New South Wales which directly neighbors Queensland, home of Brisbane!!!)

Please note that Kyle has been seen in the vicinity wearing makeup that makes him appear 25 YEARS OLDER. The mystery ever deepens around Kyle's little Australian jaunt. I'm sure that I've only begun to scratch the surface with this one folks. I will remain hot on the trail of new clues!
Jasper
Bookhouse Member

Post by Jasper »

UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE!

I sent the ring image from the Brisbane photo to a professional digital forensic laboratory to be professionally enhanced. The results are even more stunning than I could have imagined. WE'RE THROUGH THE LOOKING GLASS HERE, PEOPLE. (Or should I say Over the Rainbow?)

Enhance!.jpg
Enhance!.jpg (177.24 KiB) Viewed 5416 times

We should also recall that the other name for Australia is Oz. Does that make you think of anything?

Hint:
https://www.dugpa.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=2339
Mordeen
Great Northern Member

Post by Mordeen »

Histeria wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 11:43 am If you take Waiters out of wisteria there is a spare I.

I is the waiter.

Deep.
I AM THE MUFFIN.

- Mordeen
Moving Through Time. . .
Mordeen
Great Northern Member

Post by Mordeen »

Jasper wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 8:32 pm UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE!

I sent the ring image from the Brisbane photo to a professional digital forensic laboratory to be professionally enhanced. The results are even more stunning than I could have imagined. WE'RE THROUGH THE LOOKING GLASS HERE, PEOPLE. (Or should I say Over the Rainbow?)

Enhance!.jpg

We should also recall that the other name for Australia is Oz. Does that make you think of anything?

Hint:
https://www.dugpa.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=2339
enhance.jpg
enhance.jpg (58.99 KiB) Viewed 5407 times
The New Deer Meadow Sheriff's Department is on the case.

- Mordeen
Moving Through Time. . .
DougieJones
RR Diner Member

Post by DougieJones »

Sabrina Sutherland liked this tweet. https://twitter.com/twinpeaksfest/statu ... 32481?s=21

Rancho Rosa, like what Rebekah Del Rio said before.

Two Rancho Rosas, Wisteria and Twin Peaks S4 are two different projects.

I saw David Lynch at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be rude and bother him and ask him for photos or anything. He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?” I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying. The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
"Jade give two rides."
Soolsma
Bookhouse Member

Post by Soolsma »

Also note the two sycamores reflecting in the guys sunglasses. Not to mention there's 0 waiters in that pic, obviously some of Sabrina's meddling.
Histeria
Great Northern Member

Post by Histeria »

Jasper wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 5:24 pm Amazing work everyone. There's a lot to digest here, and believe me, there's a whole lot more that can be added.

Here's a photograph of Kyle MacLachlan in Brisbane on September 29, 2021.
https://twitter.com/Kyle_MacLachlan/sta ... 8248565771

It all looks quite innocent, doesn’t it, friends? Well, not so fast. When we delve a bit deeper we’ll see that there’s a lot more going on here than meets the eye.

For starters, let’s take a little gander at Mr. MacLachlan’s caption for this very interesting photograph:
I couldn't celebrate #NationalCoffeeDay without stopping by #StonesThrowCafe in Brisbane with theartisancoffeeroaster (IG) himself and hopping behind the bar to learn the secret to their damn fine coffee. Dimitri, I'll be back for another cup! ☕
Did you catch all of that? National COFFEE DAY with "damn fine coffee," and Dale Cooper himself just happens to be there at the Stones Throw Cafe. Who throws stones in Twin Peaks to solve a mystery? That’s right, Dale Bartholomew Cooper. The tweet also plainly states that there are secrets “behind the bar,” practically begging us to look deeper, so let’s get to it.

secrets_revealed.jpg

It seems apparent that the connections to Judy's diner in Odessa are being stressed here. I can reveal an additional startling fact to you, and that is that the distance by water ("this is the water and this is the well") from the seaport in Odessa, Ukraine, to the port in Sydney, Australia is 11298 nautical miles. If we add those numbers together, we get 21, as in 2021, which means things are in motion RIGHT NOW. (Sydney and Brisbane are both coastal cities smack in the middle of Australia's east coast, with Sydney being in New South Wales which directly neighbors Queensland, home of Brisbane!!!)

Please note that Kyle has been seen in the vicinity wearing makeup that makes him appear 25 YEARS OLDER. The mystery ever deepens around Kyle's little Australian jaunt. I'm sure that I've only begun to scratch the surface with this one folks. I will remain hot on the trail of new clues!
I thought my flicking through LA company filings was dedication but you sir are an inspiration to all truthseekers everywhere. Astonishing foresight to analyse the ring design.
Mordeen wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 9:13 pm
Histeria wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 11:43 am If you take Waiters out of wisteria there is a spare I.

I is the waiter.

Deep.
I AM THE MUFFIN.

- Mordeen
Last edited by Histeria on Fri Apr 15, 2022 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.