Deciphering apparent clues

General discussion on Twin Peaks not related to the series, film, books, music, photos, or collectors merchandise.

Moderators: Brad D, Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne

DougieJones
RR Diner Member

Re: Deciphering apparent clues

Post by DougieJones »

I’m going to take it as the info I was told is b.s.

Haha thank you Mordeen
"Jade give two rides."
DougieJones
RR Diner Member

Post by DougieJones »

I’m not sure if you’re able to answer this Mordeen but I know recently you had a post about a conversation recently that involved the 50’s TP. Could that potentially line up with another season being only in the early stages of development.
"Jade give two rides."
Jonah
Global Moderator

Post by Jonah »

If anyone would like to continue with ciphers, please feel free to use this thread, which has now been unlocked. A few posts were removed but otherwise it's fine to use for that purpose.

Alternatively, a new thread can be made by any poster who sees fit to create one. Please just play nicely and don't use new ciphers, codes, etc. as a passive aggressive attack on the Season 4 thread rules. The ciphers are allowed, they are not banned. They are just not allowed in that one single thread. I'm sure that's a reasonable enough compromise we can all get on board with.
I have no idea where this will lead us, but I have a definite feeling it will be a place both wonderful and strange.