Conjunction

General discussion on Twin Peaks not related to the series, film, books, music, photos, or collectors merchandise.

Moderators: Brad D, Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne

Mr. Reindeer
Lodge Member

Conjunction

Post by Mr. Reindeer »

Almost forgot! Tonight is the Conjunction for those hoping to catch a glimpse. Jupiter and Saturn will be closer than they have been in 800 years, apparently. (And no, there was no conjunction in 1989.)
mtwentz
Lodge Member

Re: Conjunction

Post by mtwentz »

Mr. Reindeer wrote:Almost forgot! Tonight is the Conjunction for those hoping to catch a glimpse. Jupiter and Saturn will be closer than they have been in 800 years, apparently. (And no, there was no conjunction in 1989.)
Wow, I had no idea. Good night to play the lottery...or maybe take a walk in the woods.
F*&^ you Gene Kelly
Mr. Reindeer
Lodge Member

Post by Mr. Reindeer »

mtwentz wrote:
Mr. Reindeer wrote:Almost forgot! Tonight is the Conjunction for those hoping to catch a glimpse. Jupiter and Saturn will be closer than they have been in 800 years, apparently. (And no, there was no conjunction in 1989.)
Wow, I had no idea. Good night to play the lottery...or maybe take a walk in the woods.
Heh, you might lose 25 years.
Mr. Reindeer
Lodge Member

Post by Mr. Reindeer »

Mr. Reindeer
Lodge Member

Post by Mr. Reindeer »

And the scene I have referred to as Kyle MacLachlan’s worst performance as Dale Cooper (I stand by that!): https://nerdist.com/article/twin-peaks- ... nd-saturn/

I do like the alliteration of “This particular part of the puzzle pertains to a precise planetary position.” :lol:
Last edited by Mr. Reindeer on Mon Dec 21, 2020 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hester Prynne
RR Diner Member

Post by Hester Prynne »

Yes - I was hoping today might be the day some news would drop about the new project given the significance of the conjunction.
- However, I did receive some really good personal news today, so maybe there is something to that whole “reversal of fortunes” conjunction speech from Twin Peaks after all!
Jonah
Global Moderator

Post by Jonah »

Hester Prynne wrote:Yes - I was hoping today might be the day some news would drop about the new project given the significance of the conjunction.
- However, I did receive some really good personal news today, so maybe there is something to that whole “reversal of fortunes” conjunction speech from Twin Peaks after all!
Same - was hoping they'd announce something.
Congratulations on the good news.
I have no idea where this will lead us, but I have a definite feeling it will be a place both wonderful and strange.