Season 4? Or is it over after this? Wisteria/Unrecorded Night? Something else? (Speculation thread.)

General discussion on Twin Peaks not related to the series, film, books, music, photos, or collectors merchandise.

Moderators: Brad D, Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne

Histeria
Great Northern Member

Re: Season 4? Or is it over after this? Wisteria/Unrecorded Night? Something else? (Speculation thread.)

Post by Histeria »

Doubt he was getting so hench with a personal trainer only to be aged up for a character bent well out of shape in Tiger King.
DougieJones
RR Diner Member

Re: Season 4? Or is it over after this? Wisteria/Unrecorded Night? Something else? (Speculation thread.)

Post by DougieJones »

Histeria wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 6:21 pm Doubt he was getting so hench with a personal trainer only to be aged up for a character bent well out of shape in Tiger King.
Kyle starts to train and then dye his hair again. Sabrina if you’re reading this we’ve cracked the case!
"Jade give two rides."
Mordeen
Great Northern Member

Post by Mordeen »

Kyle dyes his hair.

Billy Zane has no hair.

Billy Zane's birthday is February 24th.

February 24th is Twin Peaks day.

Billy Zane is the key to Season 4.
Respect the Wool
Respect the Wool
ll_yts_whb_2015.jpg (43.97 KiB) Viewed 3321 times
- Mordeen
Moving Through Time. . .
Histeria
Great Northern Member

Post by Histeria »

Mordeen wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 9:24 pm Kyle dyes his hair.

Billy Zane has no hair.

Billy Zane's birthday is February 24th.

February 24th is Twin Peaks day.

Billy Zane is the key to Season 4.

ll_yts_whb_2015.jpg

- Mordeen

https://youtu.be/ojvUj76V9BY
Lynch wrote:This morning, I was thinking about spacetime foam.
wiki wrote:Quantum foam (also known as spacetime foam or spacetime bubble) is the quantum fluctuation of spacetime on very small scales due to quantum mechanics. Matter and antimatter is constantly created and destroyed. These subatomic objects are called virtual particles.The idea was devised by John Wheeler in 1955.
popsci articles on Google wrote:In 1955, influential physicist John Wheeler proposed that, at the quantum level, spacetime is not constant but "foamy," made up of ever-changing tiny bubbles. As for what these bubbles are "made" of, recent work suggests that spacetime bubbles are essentially mini-universes briefly forming inside our own.
:mrgreen:
eyeboogers
Great Northern Member

Post by eyeboogers »

Could such bubbles be made of Saliva?
Histeria
Great Northern Member

Post by Histeria »

eyeboogers wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 8:18 am Could such bubbles be made of Saliva?
Salvia, perhaps.
Mordeen
Great Northern Member

Post by Mordeen »

Bob is a Bubble

Laura is a Bubble

Bob = Laura

Lelend didn't kill anybody because Laura killed herself.

Laura is NONEXISTENT.

Season 4 is Laura.

-???????
Moving Through Time. . .
Mordeen
Great Northern Member

Post by Mordeen »

The above message is a PSA warning you not to post late at night when you're bored. Don't go any further with it. There's nothin' good about it.

- Mordeen
Moving Through Time. . .
Jonah
Global Moderator

Post by Jonah »

Not a fan of the Daily Mail (and the article itself isn't really worth it - I just skimmed it) but this was a new news article about Kyle shooting his project in Australia. This was posted this weekend but the photos and info are from before he dyed his hair black again. No mention of Season 4. But shows how most news about him still mentions Twin Peaks regardless. (This article even has TP pics.)

Twin Peaks star Kyle MacLachlan has been enjoying Brisbane while filming the Joe Exotic series in Australia
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/a ... sbane.html
I have no idea where this will lead us, but I have a definite feeling it will be a place both wonderful and strange.
DougieJones
RR Diner Member

Post by DougieJones »

Sabrina hasn’t posted on her Insta for a few days, similarly to how they didn’t tweet out anything for the weather reports/daily number on Twitter for a few days as well recently.
"Jade give two rides."
Jonah
Global Moderator

Post by Jonah »

Is Lynch still doing the weather reports?
I have no idea where this will lead us, but I have a definite feeling it will be a place both wonderful and strange.
DougieJones
RR Diner Member

Post by DougieJones »

Jonah wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 3:13 pm Is Lynch still doing the weather reports?
Yes! Daily Number and Weather Reports haven’t stopped. Also last night I believe was a Q&A with Sherilyn Fenn, Sheryl Lee and Harry Goaz. Wonder if anyone asked about a S4
"Jade give two rides."
DougieJones
RR Diner Member

Post by DougieJones »

Time to add to the reddit rumor mill. Someone made a post on the David Lynch subreddit asking about Unrecorded Night. A commenter wrote that he heard Lynch was definitively in Washington last August and that he may have pre-recorded Weather Reports and that the supposed plot of the project was about the passage of time, which may indicate the beard being grown and then shaven.

https://www.reddit.com/r/davidlynch/com ... &context=3

"Jade give two rides."
Jonah
Global Moderator

Post by Jonah »

Normally we encourage you not to post those kind of rumors, but given how quiet things have been .... I say this is a case of wiggle room. But I'm not sure I'd put much stock in these. I just scanned them, will give them a better read later, but they look mostly like hearsay to me. I also get the feeling they might have popped up around the time Sabrina posted (throwback) photos of Lynch at the Palmer house or in the general area. I had heard a particular actress was spotted filming in the area and it was never confirmed, no pics surfaced, nothing to indicate it was anything but bs in the end. I know those reddit rumours about the budget and stuff and the working title seemed fairly legit (jury's still out), but mostly I'd say a lot of reddit rumours are bs unless the person has a track record. However, you never know...
Histeria
Great Northern Member

Post by Histeria »

DougieJones wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 3:24 pm Time to add to the reddit rumor mill. Someone made a post on the David Lynch subreddit asking about Unrecorded Night. A commenter wrote that he heard Lynch was definitively in Washington last August and that he may have pre-recorded Weather Reports and that the supposed plot of the project was about the passage of time, which may indicate the beard being grown and then shaven.

There have been lots of unsubstantiated rumours that he was there in August.

Lots of them. Some have been deleted on twitter/insta since then but at the time I was a lot more thirsty than I am now and had become an expert in keyword search construction. Some would say they saw Sabrina. Others would swear Lynch himself was there.

Never posted them here because they were completely unsubstantiated and written by seemingly random people with no clout whatsoever. But since you've posted this — yes another report claiming similar sightings — I just thought I'd mention those older ones.

I still don't believe it myself, to be honest. Though it is intriguing.

That film set in August was for a production directed by an esteemed PNW director and I doubt she'd be covering up a secret Lynch production. Though I guess there could always have been two going on at once.