Season 4? Or is it over after this? Wisteria/Unrecorded Night? Something else? (Speculation thread.)

General discussion on Twin Peaks not related to the series, film, books, music, photos, or collectors merchandise.

Moderators: Brad D, Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne

DougieJones
RR Diner Member

Re: Season 4? Or is it over after this? Wisteria/Unrecorded Night? Something else? (Speculation thread.)

Post by DougieJones »

Amazon (I believe) pulled the Cage project because of believed lost interest in the Tiger King brand. It’ll be interesting to see Kyle in the new one and will most likely watch it just because of him.

It really is kind of unique how Lynch has been able to keep this whole project basically a secret. In today’s technology age with everything going on it’s amazing to see how he’s still able to keep his cards close. It would be pretty funny if he just announced the show one day in a random weather report and honestly it wouldn’t surprise me if we found out that way.
Last edited by DougieJones on Tue Nov 16, 2021 2:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
"Jade give two rides."
Histeria
Great Northern Member

Re: Season 4? Or is it over after this? Wisteria/Unrecorded Night? Something else? (Speculation thread.)

Post by Histeria »

DougieJones wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 5:24 pm The first reply under Kyle’s tweet about TP today is about Season 4. I think that’s why the next fan fest might be our next bit of solid information because so many people are going to be asking. Would be funny if all these little coincidences actually lined up to something. Out of everything kyle dying his hair is the one that I’m thinking about the most (putting my tinfoil hat down now)
Kyle's hair is white again so either he dyed it black for a few days or that was simply as old photo on Halloween. Doesn't appear to be an old photo, though.
Stavrogyn
RR Diner Member

Post by Stavrogyn »

DougieJones wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 2:04 am Amazon (I believe) pulled the Cage project because of believed lost interest in the Tiger King brand.
That's what I read too. However, neither have I ever watched anything with the Tiger King, nor do I care about any kind of "momentum"; I'm just disappointed that we won't get to see Cage in yet another crazy role, especially because it would have been a series.

I guess a new Lynch project will have to do, even if it's Twin Peaks.
Last edited by Stavrogyn on Tue Nov 16, 2021 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
All those years living the life of someone I didn't even know - Knight of Cups (2015)
underthefan
Great Northern Member

Post by underthefan »

I think Peter Deming's comments are encouraging to me even though they confirm pretty much what I suspected: there was a project in the works but covid put a stop to it for now (for whatever specific reason, be it the need for higher budget due to precautionary measures or Lynch's reasonable health concerns). Still, I have hope that this is only a temporary thing and, God willing health for everyone involved, that eventually it will circle back around to production whether it is or is not TP-related. Fingers crossed!
Mordeen
Great Northern Member

Post by Mordeen »

Jasper wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 12:09 am
Mordeen wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 10:49 pm
DougieJones wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 8:21 pm Meanwhile….
Meanwool...

- Mordeen

I'll shear you again in 25 years.

meanwool.jpg
Perl two
Perl two
twbf_ktpt_2021.jpg (63.32 KiB) Viewed 5996 times
- Mordeen
Moving Through Time. . .
DougieJones
RR Diner Member

Post by DougieJones »

Mordeen wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 10:05 pm
Jasper wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 12:09 am
Mordeen wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 10:49 pm

Meanwool...

- Mordeen

I'll shear you again in 25 years.

meanwool.jpg
twbf_ktpt_2021.jpg

- Mordeen
Attachments
BAAIIHABAA.JPEG
BAAIIHABAA.JPEG (230.04 KiB) Viewed 5949 times
"Jade give two rides."
Jonah
Global Moderator

Post by Jonah »

You guys know some pretty scary ass sheep! :shock: :lol:
I have no idea where this will lead us, but I have a definite feeling it will be a place both wonderful and strange.
Jonah
Global Moderator

Post by Jonah »

underthefan wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 7:29 am I think Peter Deming's comments are encouraging to me even though they confirm pretty much what I suspected: there was a project in the works but covid put a stop to it for now (for whatever specific reason, be it the need for higher budget due to precautionary measures or Lynch's reasonable health concerns). Still, I have hope that this is only a temporary thing and, God willing health for everyone involved, that eventually it will circle back around to production whether it is or is not TP-related. Fingers crossed!
Well said.
I have no idea where this will lead us, but I have a definite feeling it will be a place both wonderful and strange.
Soolsma
Bookhouse Member

Post by Soolsma »

That's actually very well done Dougiejones, it even casts a shadow on the floor. It needs a bit more blur to fit completely. ;)
Carrie Page: "It's a long way... In those days, I was too young to know any better."
Jasper
Bookhouse Member

Post by Jasper »

Jonah wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 4:02 am You guys know some pretty scary ass sheep! :shock: :lol:

"BAAAAAHB, I want all my Garmon-baaaaah-zia."

BAAAHB.jpeg
BAAAHB.jpeg (268.7 KiB) Viewed 7423 times

We know that many elements of Twin Peaks season 3 were foreshadowed in Lynch’s artwork.
What might this Lynch painting tell us about a potential season 4?
Mordeen
Great Northern Member

Post by Mordeen »

Thanks for all the wool references. It warms my sweater.

If only Season 4 woold be a thing and bring the best of us back to make Twin Peaks more than just a town near Frisco or a bar with different Peaks.

Sugarhigh
The Woodsman

Better times.

- Mordeen
Woolhouse Boys Forever
Woolhouse Boys Forever
twyl_whbf_2015.jpg (32.62 KiB) Viewed 7204 times
Moving Through Time. . .
Mace
Roadhouse Member

Post by Mace »

A211953C-DA14-4D2E-82A6-98858326821C.jpeg
A211953C-DA14-4D2E-82A6-98858326821C.jpeg (298.54 KiB) Viewed 7134 times
They’re a beige shear.
Histeria
Great Northern Member

Post by Histeria »

Mace wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 8:02 am A211953C-DA14-4D2E-82A6-98858326821C.jpegThey’re a beige shear.
The Silence of the Lambs.
Stavrogyn
RR Diner Member

Post by Stavrogyn »

Histeria wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 8:25 am The Silence of the Lambs.
Haha, exactly! :D
All those years living the life of someone I didn't even know - Knight of Cups (2015)