Season 4? Or is it over after this? Wisteria/Unrecorded Night? Something else? (Speculation thread.)

General discussion on Twin Peaks not related to the series, film, books, music, photos, or collectors merchandise.

Moderators: Brad D, Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne

Jasper
Bookhouse Member

Re: Season 4? Or is it over after this? Wisteria/Unrecorded Night? Something else? (Speculation thread.)

Post by Jasper »

LateReg wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 8:55 pm One more I guess, though I don't have access to the site:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/films/0/dav ... owing-day/

“I have no new film coming out,” David Lynch said earlier this week. “It is not happening. I don’t have a project. I have nothing at Cannes.”

For admirers of the Mulholland Drive and Twin Peaks director, the meaning of his words couldn’t be clearer: a new David Lynch film was on the way, and it was definitely going to be premiering at Cannes next month.
:lol:
DougieJones
RR Diner Member

Re: Season 4? Or is it over after this? Wisteria/Unrecorded Night? Something else? (Speculation thread.)

Post by DougieJones »

Wanted to give this thread a proper goodbye.

I’ve spent countless hours and I wish it could’ve been more on this thread discussing topics like Kyle’s hair day to the latest Cannes rumors. It has been a privilege to talk with all of you on here. Special thanks to those of us who were here when there wasn’t even anything to talk about. My heart is so full.

Goodnight Mr, Cooper….Wherever you are.
"Jade give two rides."
Rainwater
RR Diner Member

Post by Rainwater »

Meanwhile, I'm wondering about who the mystery actor was who was seen on location back in 2015 by a user from the area.

Also, the forum is almost at 119253 posts.. Does its face unhinge when that happens?
I'll see you in the trees