Season 4? Or is it over after this? Wisteria/Unrecorded Night? Something else? (Speculation thread.)

General discussion on Twin Peaks not related to the series, film, books, music, photos, or collectors merchandise.

Moderators: Brad D, Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne

Mordeen
Great Northern Member

Re: Season 4? Or is it over after this?

Post by Mordeen »

Once upon a time, Evelyn owned this board.

- Mordeen
Moving Through Time. . .
mtl
RR Diner Member

Post by mtl »

Evelyn, heartbreaker.
Lux&Ano

Post by Lux&Ano »

The facebook page of Welcome To Twin Peaks posted this 2 hours ago:
It's a sign!

The Twin Peaks Sheriff's Department sign!

Photo via Sabrina S. Sutherland.

I never saw that pic before
Jonah
Global Moderator

Post by Jonah »

Does it mean something?
I have no idea where this will lead us, but I have a definite feeling it will be a place both wonderful and strange.
eyeboogers
Great Northern Member

Post by eyeboogers »

Unlikely, it was posted by Sabrina Sutherland on her instagram. She has been posted lots of such behind the scenes photos from various DL projects lately.
Jonah
Global Moderator

Post by Jonah »

Could it mean they're looking old props out, though?

Edit - looks like it was posted by a fan page. Would be curious as to when Sabrina posted the photo, could be from back in 2017.
I have no idea where this will lead us, but I have a definite feeling it will be a place both wonderful and strange.
Lux&Ano

Post by Lux&Ano »

I google searched it and nothing... no trace of original posting
Ickles
RR Diner Member

Post by Ickles »

Looks like Sabrina Sutherland started a new IG account, migrating away from her old one, only about a week ago. She's posted a bunch of old pictures like furniture of David's, paintings of David's, BTS from The Return (including the Sheriff's Station sign above), What Did Jack Do, etc. I wouldn't read too much into it other than she's taking a stroll down memory lane.
Jonah
Global Moderator

Post by Jonah »

Okay cool. Out of context, it looked like they might be unearthing old props to reuse in a new season.
Ickles
RR Diner Member

Post by Ickles »

I guess it's possible but in the context of the rest of her posts it just seems like a random collection of old photos. It's sandwiched between a pic of MacLachan on the set of the Return and a BTS of David directing What Did Jack Do? I don't know, I guess we'll see (familiar refrain these days).
Last edited by Ickles on Sun May 23, 2021 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jonah
Global Moderator

Post by Jonah »

Ickles wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 1:00 pm I guess it's possible but in the context of the rest of her posts it just seems like a random collection of old photos. It's sandwiched between a pick of MacLachan on the set of the Return and a BTS of David directing What Did Jack Do? I don't know, I guess we'll see (familiar refrain these days).
Sounds like it's just an older photo from 2016 back when they were first getting the sign ready to shoot then, but you're right, guess we just have to wait and see.
Histeria
Great Northern Member

Post by Histeria »

Ickles wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 1:00 pm I guess it's possible but in the context of the rest of her posts it just seems like a random collection of old photos. It's sandwiched between a pic of MacLachan on the set of the Return and a BTS of David directing What Did Jack Do? I don't know, I guess we'll see (familiar refrain these days).
It's a collection of old set photos.

That's why the sign is an odd one out.

Not sure if that was posted at the same time as the rest. Was it?
Ickles
RR Diner Member

Post by Ickles »

They kind of are all within a 5 day span, looks like she just made this account like 6 days ago. Feel free to see for yourself: https://instagram.com/sssabrinasssarah? ... =copy_link
Histeria
Great Northern Member

Post by Histeria »

Ickles wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 1:14 pm They kind of are all within a 5 day span, looks like she just made this account like 6 days ago. Feel free to see for yourself: https://instagram.com/sssabrinasssarah? ... =copy_link
Ah! That explains it. I tried looking for them on her old insta and didn't see anything. I saw the set pics posted by fatecolossal and then the sign by Bryon and assumed they were different sources/times. Thanks!

Today's wheather report: polyester resin with green and brown mixed in.

Trees? Wood? That sign? The sign in green and the wooden border is brown.
Histeria
Great Northern Member

Post by Histeria »

Ickles wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 1:14 pm They kind of are all within a 5 day span, looks like she just made this account like 6 days ago. Feel free to see for yourself: https://instagram.com/sssabrinasssarah? ... =copy_link
Heh just realized the username is "sssabrina sssarah"

Some interesting pics after the ones we discussed yesterday.