Season 4? Or is it over after this?

General discussion on Twin Peaks not related to the series, film, books, music, photos, or collectors merchandise.

Moderators: Jerry Horne, Brad D, Annie, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross

Agent Earle
Bookhouse Member

Re: Season 4? Or is it over after this?

Post by Agent Earle »

I dunno, Fenn strikes me as somewhat unstable. I'm not comfortable with such people. And I especially don't like all the religious talk. I stopped taking her seriously when she started with the latter. I don't remember her being like that in the past (like pre-S3 announcement past), but then again, social media wasn't always around, so she may have always been like that. Or is such behaviour a product of late-stage career and a certain sense of entitlement? I feel she's blown her importance to the TP universe out of proportion.
sneakydave
RR Diner Member

Post by sneakydave »

Well done Matto and Merryweather.

That's the codes cracked.

Unfortunately not as revealing as I'd hoped for. :)
*M*A*Y*D*A*Y*
Histeria
RR Diner Member

Post by Histeria »

Indeed. Excellent work.
sneakydave wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 11:48 pm
Is it not?
underthefan
Great Northern Member

Post by underthefan »

I'm with you, Earle. I don't mind no filter but it's the hypocrisy I can't stand. Don't bash Twin Peaks fans and then ask for their money over and over again. I've met so many awesome TP cast members over the years but I have no desire to ever meet or talk to her. Anyway, I do think people are reading into wisteria posts and the only one that may actually hold some water is Kyle's though he did backtrack on it.
Jonah
Bookhouse Member

Post by Jonah »

Okay - I'm still completely lost with those codes.

As for the wisteria posts, meh, who knows - over them since Kyle backpedaled.
I don't always need television shows with red curtains in the woods or magic islands - but it helps!
sneakydave
RR Diner Member

Post by sneakydave »

Histeria wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 11:53 pm Indeed. Excellent work.
Is it not?
Is it? :D
*M*A*Y*D*A*Y*
Jonah
Bookhouse Member

Post by Jonah »

Can someone post (or PM me) a clue (not the solution but a strong clue) please? As I'm still not grasping this one and the posts on the preceding page aren't enlightening me.
I don't always need television shows with red curtains in the woods or magic islands - but it helps!
johndaker
Roadhouse Member

Post by johndaker »

Jonah wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 5:06 am Can someone post (or PM me) a clue (not the solution but a strong clue) please? As I'm still not grasping this one and the posts on the preceding page aren't enlightening me.
Remember: three zero zero. The last of that number. It all has been said aloud now.
Last edited by johndaker on Tue May 18, 2021 6:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
enumbs
Roadhouse Member

Post by enumbs »

These codes are annoying. Is there any actual insider information or is this all just a bit of fun?
Agent Earle
Bookhouse Member

Post by Agent Earle »

I tend to agree. Encoding is fun if one believes deciphering it leads to an actual answer (like the map that led Cooper to the Black Lodge), not just aimless wandering in the dark and coming out none the wiser when something does get cracked.

Edit: Upon second thought, it might be possible no one cracked the code yet. :D
Histeria
RR Diner Member

Post by Histeria »

Tbh it feels a bit entitled to complain about something not meeting expectations that weren't promised in the first place.

They're a bit of fun and even then are more insightful than some seem to suggest. The implication is key, not the content of the codes themselves. Either way, they're appreciated on my end.

I compiled a list of all the previous ones earlier in this thread. There's plenty to ponder.
sneakydave wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 4:56 am
Is it not?
No sarcasm. It was a sincere question; I trust anyone else's judgement over my own for this topic :D
sneakydave
RR Diner Member

Post by sneakydave »

Histeria wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 7:10 am Tbh it feels a bit entitled to complain about something not meeting expectations that weren't promised in the first place.

They're a bit of fun and even then are more insightful than some seem to suggest. The implication is key, not the content of the codes themselves. Either way, they're appreciated on my end.

I compiled a list of all the previous ones earlier in this thread. There's plenty to ponder.
sneakydave wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 4:56 am

Is it not?
It was a sincere question I trust anyone else's judgement over my own for this topic :D
Oh I definitely appreciated them. I just wanted Mordeen's code to explicitly say Season 4 is currently filming and Wally Brando is the main star. :D
*M*A*Y*D*A*Y*
Histeria
RR Diner Member

Post by Histeria »

Sorry that first half wasn't aimed at you or anyone specifically. Only the bit below the quote.
sneakydave
RR Diner Member

Post by sneakydave »

Histeria wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 7:19 am Sorry that first half wasn't aimed at you or anyone specifically. Only the bit below the quote.
No probs. I don't offend easily.

We're all in this long wait together.
*M*A*Y*D*A*Y*
Cde.
Roadhouse Member

Post by Cde. »

But does Mordeen actually know anything about this particular production, and would people be as interested in cracking these codes if they came from someone with no reputation for insider knowledge?