The Random Twin Peaks Thread

General discussion on Twin Peaks not related to the series, film, books, music, photos, or collectors merchandise.

Moderators: Brad D, Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne

wAtChLaR
RR Diner Member

Re: NON SPOILERS: Twin Peaks: Season 3 on Showtime Thread

Post by wAtChLaR »

just cause it's awesome
i'm a moderator's nightmare

i know i know
madeleineferguson
RR Diner Member

Re: The Random Twin Peaks Thread

Post by madeleineferguson »

YEAH! Well done.
madeleineferguson
RR Diner Member

Post by madeleineferguson »

I've got a random one, been on my chest now for decades. In episode 18, "Dispute Between Brothers", I always get seriously hungry watching them lay out the spread on the dining table in the Palmer House. Fried chicken, deviled eggs, mashed potatoes and PIE. Mmmmmmm.

Also... Audrey is such a mean little jerk when she laughs at Hank for giving Sarah a plate of food. Even though Hank is a tool, it was still really sweet and thoughtful for him to bring Sarah a plate! Jeez!
wAtChLaR
RR Diner Member

Post by wAtChLaR »

madeleineferguson wrote:I've got a random one, been on my chest now for decades. In episode 18, "Dispute Between Brothers", I always get seriously hungry watching them lay out the spread on the dining table in the Palmer House. Fried chicken, deviled eggs, mashed potatoes and PIE. Mmmmmmm.

Also... Audrey is such a mean little jerk when she laughs at Hank for giving Sarah a plate of food. Even though Hank is a tool, it was still really sweet and thoughtful for him to bring Sarah a plate! Jeez!
LOL re: Audrey
yeah she can be a snot

i know i know
Panapaok
Bookhouse Member

Post by Panapaok »

This is - excuse me - a damn fine cup of coffee.
Soolsma
Bookhouse Member

Post by Soolsma »

Homer Simpson watches Twin Peaks.
Carrie Page: "It's a long way... In those days, I was too young to know any better."
wAtChLaR
RR Diner Member

Post by wAtChLaR »

Panapaok wrote:Image

THIS

i literally rewound the VHS on the AKAI over and over rewatching after it aired....

meanwhile.........

origin unknown
Last edited by wAtChLaR on Wed May 11, 2016 11:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

i know i know
wAtChLaR
RR Diner Member

Post by wAtChLaR »

thanks to whichever mod created this playground for me
signature self explanatory

dude ian buchanan better be one of the surprises
you know lynch has them
bowie would be the other

just wait

we shall see

this RULED :mrgreen:

i know i know
wAtChLaR
RR Diner Member

Post by wAtChLaR »

i love watching kyle come on and answer fan tweets on twitter

he's so amazing

i know i know
Rami Airola
RR Diner Member

Post by Rami Airola »

I had a dream watching S3... for the tenth time. It's always either the best thing I've ever seen or the most disappointing thing I've ever seen.

This time it was awesome... mostly!
David Lynch himself was screening the season at some theatre type of place.

The show was excellent, and then Lynch said "now you will see how we are dealing with a big character" and we all knew he meant Bob.
The Bob scene happened. It was an outtake from the "welcome to the killer lair" scene. Dale Cooper was watching it on a computer screen. It was Bob wearing a silly hat telling silly things. Both Lynch and Frost were with him making silly faces.
Cooper then said something like "it seems Bob had previously taken the form of this comedian on a tv show, I wonder what form he has now."

At the theatre where we were watching it Lynch looked like he thought he had came up with the greatest thing ever. We, the viewers, were embarrassed but tried our best to spin it into something good. Someone even said this is a genius thing only a genius person like Lynch could make, while he clearly hated the whole thing from the bottom of his heart.
AgentCoop
Roadhouse Member

Post by AgentCoop »

I had a similar anxiety-ridden dream about Season 3. The big premiere finally happened...and the show was awful. Cooper was literally running around wearing a cheap rubber BOB mask.
I'm an admin for The Genius Of David Lynch, Facebook's best DL group. Hit us up to join: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1374245592894483/
wAtChLaR
RR Diner Member

Post by wAtChLaR »

AgentCoop wrote:I had a similar anxiety-ridden dream about Season 3. The big premiere finally happened...and the show was awful. Cooper was literally running around wearing a cheap rubber BOB mask.
this

i know i know
wAtChLaR
RR Diner Member

Post by wAtChLaR »

Rami Airola wrote:I had a dream watching S3... for the tenth time. It's always either the best thing I've ever seen or the most disappointing thing I've ever seen.

This time it was awesome... mostly!
David Lynch himself was screening the season at some theatre type of place.

The show was excellent, and then Lynch said "now you will see how we are dealing with a big character" and we all knew he meant Bob.
The Bob scene happened. It was an outtake from the "welcome to the killer lair" scene. Dale Cooper was watching it on a computer screen. It was Bob wearing a silly hat telling silly things. Both Lynch and Frost were with him making silly faces.
Cooper then said something like "it seems Bob had previously taken the form of this comedian on a tv show, I wonder what form he has now."

At the theatre where we were watching it Lynch looked like he thought he had came up with the greatest thing ever. We, the viewers, were embarrassed but tried our best to spin it into something good. Someone even said this is a genius thing only a genius person like Lynch could make, while he clearly hated the whole thing from the bottom of his heart.
loving this discussion

i know i know
mtwentz
Lodge Member

Re: SPOILERS: Twin Peaks: Season 3 on Showtime SPOILERS Thre

Post by mtwentz »

The is waaaaayyy off topic, but since so many of you have been to Twin Peaks Festivals, and I haven't, I can only brag about the next best thing-

I saw Miguel Ferrer at a Sci Fi Convention playing in a band led by Billy Mumy.

Two things came from that:

1. I met Miguel- super nice guy, absolutely nothing like Albert Rosenfeld :-).

2. The band was pretty good, though for the life of me I can't remember what instrument Miguel played.

Did anyone else ever see Miguel play music back in the day?
F*&^ you Gene Kelly
Panapaok
Bookhouse Member

Post by Panapaok »

I love all the dancing and singing scenes. I hope we get some of that in the new season.
This is - excuse me - a damn fine cup of coffee.