The Random Twin Peaks Thread

General discussion on Twin Peaks not related to the series, film, books, music, photos, or collectors merchandise.

Moderators: Brad D, Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne

Histeria
Great Northern Member

Re: The Random Twin Peaks Thread

Post by Histeria »

I recall reading somewhere that production crew had a base hotel/accommodation when filming in WA. Does anyone know which one or what location it was (or whether it was for the original series or S3)?
Histeria
Great Northern Member

Post by Histeria »

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZesAo_JO0c/

Today's weather report cover pic is that shot of the diner patrons changing mid-scene.
Soolsma
Bookhouse Member

Post by Soolsma »

Holy garmonbozia, my new apartment came with a 4k tv. Browsing through Netflix there is: THE RETURN! What a whole new experience to view it in such detail.

Do. Recommend. Rewatches. Good times.
Carrie Page: "It's a long way... In those days, I was too young to know any better."
Stavrogyn
RR Diner Member

Post by Stavrogyn »

Soolsma wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 1:46 am Holy garmonbozia, my new apartment came with a 4k tv. Browsing through Netflix there is: THE RETURN! What a whole new experience to view it in such detail.

Do. Recommend. Rewatches. Good times.
The Return gets better and better with every rewatch.
All those years living the life of someone I didn't even know - Knight of Cups (2015)
Soolsma
Bookhouse Member

Post by Soolsma »

Right! So far my rewatches have only been in HD. Now the lodge scenes and the muave zone etc. seem like they're actual moving Magritte paintings. So gorgeous.
Carrie Page: "It's a long way... In those days, I was too young to know any better."
Jonah
Global Moderator

Post by Jonah »

I have no idea where this will lead us, but I have a definite feeling it will be a place both wonderful and strange.
dale_coop
Roadhouse Member

Post by dale_coop »

A2A5BFC5-7E01-46EB-AA5E-DC47DE4AEBF4.jpeg
A2A5BFC5-7E01-46EB-AA5E-DC47DE4AEBF4.jpeg (216.23 KiB) Viewed 10014 times
dale_coop
"A Damn Fine Cup of Coffee"
Jonah
Global Moderator

Post by Jonah »

dale_coop wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 3:44 pm A2A5BFC5-7E01-46EB-AA5E-DC47DE4AEBF4.jpeg
Nice. I got mine from reddit. Where did this come from? I would definitely play it if it was real (which I know it's not). Loved old Sierra/LucasArts adventure games.
I have no idea where this will lead us, but I have a definite feeling it will be a place both wonderful and strange.