New Merchandise Roundup (Officially Licensed)

General discussion on Twin Peaks not related to the series, film, books, music, photos, or collectors merchandise.

Moderators: Brad D, Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne

krishnanspace
Bookhouse Member

Re: New Merchandise Roundup (Officially Licensed)

Post by krishnanspace »

I think both the lines were used.Gordon In Season 3 says Damn Good Coffee when Diane offers them Coffee
Mr. Reindeer
Lodge Member

Post by Mr. Reindeer »

I wouldn’t really call that a retcon, though. If anything, “damn good coffee” is the phrase that was actually said on the show, whereas “damn fine coffee” never was as far as I know (it was “damn fine CUP of coffee”).
Jerry Horne
Global Moderator

Post by Jerry Horne »

Attachments
s-l500.jpg
s-l500.jpg (60.79 KiB) Viewed 22616 times
RARE TWIN PEAKS COLLECTIBLES AT ---> WWW.TWINPEAKSGENERALSTORE.BLOGSPOT.COM
AXX°N N.
Great Northern Member

Post by AXX°N N. »

I spent five minutes thinking of what to say, and what I have to say is, whew.
Recipe not my own. In a coffee cup. 3 TBS flour, 2 TBS sugar, 1.5 TBS cocoa powder, .25 TSP baking powder, pinch of salt. 3 TBS milk, 1.5 TBS vegetable oil, 1 TBS peanut butter. Add and mix each set. Microwave 1 minute 10 seconds. The cup will be hot.
Jerry Horne
Global Moderator

Post by Jerry Horne »

Ceramic Pie Plate. This comes in a branded box which is quite nice. Use code MERRY for 25% off:

https://store.sho.com/product/ZVAMSHW42 ... 7927_82692
Attachments
Screen Shot 2018-12-08 at 12.08.39 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-12-08 at 12.08.39 PM.png (286.86 KiB) Viewed 22142 times
Jasper
Bookhouse Member

Post by Jasper »

Jerry Horne wrote:Ceramic Pie Plate. This comes in a branded box which is quite nice. Use code MERRY for 25% off:

https://store.sho.com/product/ZVAMSHW42 ... 7927_82692
I'm not a collector. I just buy the home media and some books. That said, this is pretty nice. Going only by these photos, it actually looks like a mid-20th-century pie dish.
Jacob
Roadhouse Member

Post by Jacob »

Have any of you ever tried to contact the Showtime customer service ?

Because I have a problem with them. Last year, I ordererd a Dougie standee and it went smoothly (I live in France). But one month ago, I ordererd the "Twin Peaks Powder Flats Giclee" artwork, and I've never received it (plus the UPS website can't track it down). I sent Showtime customer service three mails : no answer. I tried to contact them with another mail that I found on the paypal bill, but it doesn't work. What can I do ? :cry:
AXX°N N.
Great Northern Member

Post by AXX°N N. »

Jacob wrote:Have any of you ever tried to contact the Showtime customer service ?

Because I have a problem with them. Last year, I ordererd a Dougie standee and it went smoothly (I live in France). But one month ago, I ordererd the "Twin Peaks Powder Flats Giclee" artwork, and I've never received it (plus the UPS website can't track it down). I sent Showtime customer service three mails : no answer. I tried to contact them with another mail that I found on the paypal bill, but it doesn't work. What can I do ? :cry:
When my ring was delayed, I called them and it all worked out great. Try calling this number: 866-352-7138. Be sure to have pertinent information ready, like the order number and your mailing information.
Recipe not my own. In a coffee cup. 3 TBS flour, 2 TBS sugar, 1.5 TBS cocoa powder, .25 TSP baking powder, pinch of salt. 3 TBS milk, 1.5 TBS vegetable oil, 1 TBS peanut butter. Add and mix each set. Microwave 1 minute 10 seconds. The cup will be hot.
ozziejohn
Roadhouse Member

Post by ozziejohn »

Gee, just wandered over to the Showtime store online and I just can't believe how crappy their designs continue to be. They keep pumping out the blandest stuff imaginable. It's so sad given that there are so many creative individuals out there making inspired Twin Peaks art, but Showtime insist on using clip-art quality design studios - for example: https://store.sho.com/collections/twin- ... sweatshirt

Really disappointing.

AND they don't post to Australia for the rare things that I DO want....
Soolsma
Bookhouse Member

Post by Soolsma »

ozziejohn wrote:...
Sorry, completely offtopic HA! You have the best avatar :D
Carrie Page: "It's a long way... In those days, I was too young to know any better."
ozziejohn
Roadhouse Member

Post by ozziejohn »

Soolsma wrote:
ozziejohn wrote:...
Sorry, completely offtopic HA! You have the best avatar :D
lol, thanks...I drew it myself :)
marchug
RR Diner Member
Location: Where the birds sing a pretty song and there's always music in the air.

Post by marchug »

There's now a rerelease of the rerelease of Music From Twin Peaks. This time they've reverted back to the original artwork but replaced the black vinyl with green translucent vinyl.
-23-
MoondogJR
RR Diner Member

Post by MoondogJR »

marchug wrote:There's now a rerelease of the rerelease of Music From Twin Peaks. This time they've reverted back to the original artwork but replaced the black vinyl with green translucent vinyl.
This is so much better than the new artwork.
"Your log and I are on the same page."
mtl
RR Diner Member

Post by mtl »

love the new vinyl
showtimes merch is WRONG
Jerry Horne
Global Moderator

Post by Jerry Horne »

Vannen is excited to announce a new collaboration with ViacomCBS for a series of limited edition watches that celebrate the most unique and bewildering television series of all time: Twin Peaks. The first two watches in this officially licensed series will be limited to 200 pieces each, and available for pre-order at VannenWatches.com beginning March 26. More info to come — follow Vannen for updates and details.
Attachments
162581022_10158090482528295_2501499262495410207_n.png
162581022_10158090482528295_2501499262495410207_n.png (117.38 KiB) Viewed 8694 times