NON SPOILERS: Twin Peaks: Season 3 on Showtime Thread

General discussion on Twin Peaks not related to the series, film, books, music, photos, or collectors merchandise.

Moderators: Brad D, Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne

Twink Peaks
RR Diner Member

Re: NON SPOILERS: Twin Peaks: Season 3 on Showtime Thread

Post by Twink Peaks »

omg i won one free week in amediateka(russia). so happy i can watch 4 episodes legally :P
Panapaok
Bookhouse Member

Post by Panapaok »

Audrey Horne wrote:To all the people I've known on here for the past ten years, the past few months, the past twenty seven years... Pinch yourself, this is real! Savor these next few hours... Nothing like this will happen again.... Falling in love with the show, the heartbreak of it ending before its time, the endless years of speculating what could have happened, and the three year titlation of getting it back. Right now anything and everything is possible, what gift could be inside... Enjoy the magic of your inner child pondering what's inside the box under the tree.

Oh, and one last time before new stuff... Cooper and Audrey fan forever!
Really well put, fully agreed. This will never happen again. We should all enjoy and treasure the experience, no matter what. Everyone have fun tonight!
This is - excuse me - a damn fine cup of coffee.
Mr. Reindeer
Lodge Member

Post by Mr. Reindeer »

While I too want to savor it, the idea of being emotionally assaulted by FOUR HOURS of pure heroin DKL is too incredible an opportunity to squander. I remember how drained but satisfied I felt after experiencing IE's three hours for the first time.
Soolsma
Bookhouse Member

Post by Soolsma »

Will binge-watch everything. Maybe a toilet break here or there.
poo.png
poo.png (27.82 KiB) Viewed 8570 times
Carrie Page: "It's a long way... In those days, I was too young to know any better."
Skip Bittman
Roadhouse Member

Post by Skip Bittman »

I went around figuring we'd never see "The Missing Pieces" for years. That this is happening is quite the turn of events, and is definitely being appreciated to the breaking point and back. My face hurts from smiling.
Last edited by Skip Bittman on Sun May 21, 2017 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Agent Earle
Bookhouse Member

Post by Agent Earle »

Is there a kind soul on here who'd be willing to pass along PM with the link to the new opening credits my way, please? I promise - no more deadly chess games after this :)
Panapaok
Bookhouse Member

Post by Panapaok »

Mr. Reindeer wrote:While I too want to savor it, the idea of being emotionally assaulted by FOUR HOURS of pure heroin DKL is too incredible an opportunity to squander. I remember how drained but satisfied I felt after experiencing IE's three hours for the first time.
Yeah, I'm so ready for a Lynch overdose. After such a long wait, it's only reasonable to want to dive in as imminently as possible.
This is - excuse me - a damn fine cup of coffee.
krishnanspace
Bookhouse Member

Post by krishnanspace »

Soolsma wrote:Will binge-watch everything. Maybe a toilet break here or there.

poo.png
I am going to keep watching it till the 5th episode comes out:D
Soolsma
Bookhouse Member

Post by Soolsma »

Make sure you don't end up in the hospital then :lol:

edit: or a mental ward.
Carrie Page: "It's a long way... In those days, I was too young to know any better."
Bobbyfromthelobby

Post by Bobbyfromthelobby »

MysteryMan14 wrote:I envy you all. I'm from europe. My sister and cousin not allowed me to Watch a new season alone. They want to Watch this together but it will be possible on tuesday so I have to wait over 48 houres :(
Got the same "problem" here in Sweden. But a viewing party is never a bad thing these days. :D
Ashok
Great Northern Member

Post by Ashok »

I uploaded 376 HQ photos from the LA Premiere to Google Drive if anyone is interested.

Preview:

Download link:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3-a9 ... zdDSEZ3Z28
"Whatever happened, happened." -Daniel Faraday
Jonah
Global Moderator

Post by Jonah »

Did anyone watch the new Showtime 2017 preview - or was it already posted? Surprised not to see more feedback on the Cooper driving scene! :?:
I have no idea where this will lead us, but I have a definite feeling it will be a place both wonderful and strange.
Fashion Suicide
Roadhouse Member

Post by Fashion Suicide »

I'm so jealous of all of you watching it tonight! I only cross my fingers that i drift off to sleep easily in a couple of hours, so i can wake up early and darken my room completely for all four hours.. In eight years, there hasn't been a day when i haven't had Twin Peaks in my mind. When i was 18 i woke up from a dream situated in Twin Peaks, and i just knew i had to go, so i went there alone for two weeks and stayed at the Blue Diamond Motel room that Laura, Ronette and Teresa are supposed to meet Leland in, in FWWM. The design on the walls was still as is in the film. Since i'm danish, it wasn't a cheap trip, but it was worth it.. And now it is happening again.. finally.. I never thought it would, but i'd like to take a moment to thank you all for making this wait a LOT easier! Re-watching the original series lately, only having the last two eps. left, it hit me that it's the perfect time for a new Twin Peaks and i have a feeling it will blow our minds. Mine at least.. This will be something special.

And THANK YOU for keeping the spoilers away from here!
Here Comes That Bob
RR Diner Member

Post by Here Comes That Bob »

A tv provider messed up my HBO GO subscription, so instead of watching it on 11 EST, I'll have to wait couple of more hours until they send me an activation code. Still debating if I should wake up in the middle of the night and try to watch it live on KODI... #Pissed#

Still I wish everyone happy viewing today ! The years of waiting have finally paid of !
krishnanspace
Bookhouse Member

Post by krishnanspace »

Jonah wrote:Not a new preview, but there is a new "Showtime 2017" trailer on Youtube. Seems to be a new shot of Cooper driving in it.
Spoiler:
Nothing new. That scene was already shown before