Part 12 - Let's rock (SPOILERS)

Discussion of each of the 18 parts of Twin Peaks the Return

Moderators: Brad D, Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne

AXX°N N.
Great Northern Member

Re: Part 12 - Let's rock (SPOILERS)

Post by AXX°N N. »

boske wrote:Another thing that I recall mentioning originally (in the disappointed thread I think), when I first saw this part, is that the previous scene (where warden Murphy gets shot) shows the waning Moon, and yet Charlie says that it is very dark outside as it is a new moon. I did not think it was a coincidence or a continuity error, but more likely that either Charlie was lying or that these scenes were deliberately out of order.
There's also the other one people have pointed out, where he says he doesn't have a crystal ball, but there's one on his desk.

Charlie as unrelaible narrator is something that seems likely, and although maybe I had intuited it as a possibility, I've never fully considered that he was merely performing on the phone call. Interesting thought!
Recipe not my own. In a coffee cup. 3 TBS flour, 2 TBS sugar, 1.5 TBS cocoa powder, .25 TSP baking powder, pinch of salt. 3 TBS milk, 1.5 TBS vegetable oil, 1 TBS peanut butter. Add and mix each set. Microwave 1 minute 10 seconds. The cup will be hot.
boske
Great Northern Member

Post by boske »

AXX°N N. wrote: There's also the other one people have pointed out, where he says he doesn't have a crystal ball, but there's one on his desk.
I missed that one. :lol:
LateReg
Bookhouse Member

Post by LateReg »

boske wrote:
AXX°N N. wrote: There's also the other one people have pointed out, where he says he doesn't have a crystal ball, but there's one on his desk.
I missed that one. :lol:
Is that a snow globe or a crystal ball? And if it's the former, does it serve the same purpose?