Parts 1 & 2 - My log has a message for you & The stars turn and a time presents itself (SPOILERS)

Discussion of each of the 18 parts of Twin Peaks the Return

Moderators: Brad D, Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne

Saturn's child
RR Diner Member

Re: Parts 1 & 2 - My log has a message for you & The stars turn and a time presents itself (SPOILERS)

Post by Saturn's child »

Sure is odd re: the orb... For what it's worth, I remember seeing it when it first streamed in Australia (on Stan), so it's not just on the blu-ray/'official' version. Strange that it's not on the Paramount+ stream though.
DougieJones
RR Diner Member

Re: Parts 1 & 2 - My log has a message for you & The stars turn and a time presents itself (SPOILERS)

Post by DougieJones »

I just rewatched Part 1 with a first time viewer friend of mine. We watched it on the Showtime streaming site and the orb was there.
"Jade give two rides."
Histeria
Great Northern Member

Post by Histeria »

eyeboogers wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 10:00 am Thanks Histeria, lots of things to think about, Yesterday I had literally gone frame by frame in the beginning of Mother/The experiments appearance, and that orb for sure wasn't on the stream.

In Scandinavia all three seasons are on Paramount+, and when the platform launched here last year they showed commercials for it in cinemas, which featured lots of clips from TPTR, so clearly CBS still sees value in the IP.
Can you post pictures or footage of the scene?
eyeboogers
Great Northern Member

Post by eyeboogers »

Histeria wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 2:31 am
Can you post pictures or footage of the scene?
I posted some screenshots on the previous page of the thread (pg.67), let me know if you want to see a specific time code frame in addition to what is there