An Ever-Growing Collection of Quotes Pertaining to the Possibility of a Season 4

Moderators: Brad D, Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne

Jasper
Bookhouse Member

Re: An Ever-Growing Collection of Quotes Pertaining to the Possibility of a Season 4

Post by Jasper »

Jonah wrote:Cool! Didn't know about this thread. Going to look through it for the most positive quotes. Perhaps we can paste them over in the main Season 4 thread we're all discussing in at the moment? The George Griffith one above looks promising anyway.
I think that a lot, and maybe even most of the quotes in this thread were first posted in the season 4 thread. The quotes (or links to the articles containing the quotes) were at least mostly sourced from other threads on the forum. I can't say that I haven't missed some quotes, because I'm relying mostly on posts by other forum members, rather than scouring various news sources and social media.

This thread used to be bumped more often and was therefor more visible because there were a higher number of relevant quotes turning up prior to 2019. I always appreciate a heads up if there's a relevant quote, even if it's not brand new.
N. Needleman
Lodge Member

Re: An Ever-Growing Collection of Quotes Pertaining to the Possibility of a Season 4

Post by N. Needleman »

Please God, don't repost all the old quotes to the Season 4 thread.
AnotherBlueRoseCase wrote:The Return is clearly guaranteed a future audience among stoners and other drug users.
Jasper
Bookhouse Member

Post by Jasper »

Mark Frost
http://midnightinthedesert.com/mark-frost/
Tue Feb 11, 2020

"Will there be more TWIN PEAKS coming down the pike?"

“Well, look, we don't ever try to tip our hand about anything with the show, so I'm not gonna do it here, but, um, so I, um…we have to wait and see. You know, it took a long time for the return to gestate, and, um, we’ll just see what, you know, what the passage of time brings. We’ve been able to do other things. You know, I wrote a couple of Twin Peak books that were in support of the show and kind of extended the margin of the show in some instances, uh, that people have responded to. There’s, uh, people going back and looking at the original series a lot. There’s a lot of material there. There’s over fifty hours of it, and a lot of supportive material as well. So, it’s a world you can kind of live in even if we never make another frame of Twin Peaks, but, it’s been a, I think a pretty good policy to never say never, um, and just wait and see what happens.”