Episode 24

Moderators: Brad D, Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne

Mr. Reindeer
Lodge Member

Re: Episode 24

Post by Mr. Reindeer »

I really enjoy the dynamic of Hawk and Cooper running the sheriff’s station in Harry’s absence.

Windom: “Now don’t knock small towns until you’ve lived in the city.” TFD tells us Donna will shortly move to NYC and lead a rather troubled existence for many years.

It’s wild to realize that the “Ben redemption” arc, which seemed like just another season 2 gimmick, actually became a 25-year character development!

This episode in Dale’s Diet:
— Coffee in the same yellow mug from the last episode while reviewing Interpol paperwork in Harry’s office
— A cup of “deep black Joe” at the Double R (Annie: “I made it a little strong.” Cooper: “OK. (sips) You made it just right, Annie”)
AXX°N N.
Great Northern Member

Re: Episode 24

Post by AXX°N N. »

Mr. Reindeer wrote:Windom: “Now don’t knock small towns until you’ve lived in the city.” TFD tells us Donna will shortly move to NYC and lead a rather troubled existence for many years.
It's observations like this that have made your recaps so rewarding to read. Not sure I would have ever made note of the dramatic irony on my own.
Recipe not my own. In a coffee cup. 3 TBS flour, 2 TBS sugar, 1.5 TBS cocoa powder, .25 TSP baking powder, pinch of salt. 3 TBS milk, 1.5 TBS vegetable oil, 1 TBS peanut butter. Add and mix each set. Microwave 1 minute 10 seconds. The cup will be hot.