Sold out Wrapped in plastic magazines

Forum dedicated to Twin Peaks photos, props, and other rare Twin Peaks memorabilia.

Moderators: Brad D, Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne

Book-house-boy

Sold out Wrapped in plastic magazines

Post by Book-house-boy »

Hi!

I'm fairly new to the forum and this is the first time I contribute to it. I've recently discovered that I'm a huge Twin Peaks fan. I'm 33 years old and I've recently rewatched the series and the movie (I watched for the first time about 12 years ago and I was blown away, but not too mature to "understand" everything). Immediately after that, I began searching the internet for theories about it all. I found the 4-part "Journey through Twin Peaks" and I loved it. It really opened my eyes to all the different theories out there. Thanks to it, I've read the "Secret Diary of Laura Palmer" and bought an old copy of the "Autobiography of Dale Cooper" on Ebay. However, I'm hungry for more and would love to read some issues of the "Wrapped in plastic" magazine. The problem is that some of them are sold out and can't get my hands on them. Do you know any legal way for me to access the contents of the magazine? I'm from Spain and can't really go to a library to check up the issues... I'm at a loss :(

Thanks!!
Jerry Horne
Global Moderator

Re: Sold out Wrapped in plastic magazines

Post by Jerry Horne »

There is no way to view them online. You will have to score the back issues from eBay or directly from WIP here:

https://wrappedinplasticmag.com/collect ... in-plastic

Don't forget:

https://www.amazon.com/Essential-Wrappe ... Twin+Peaks
RARE TWIN PEAKS COLLECTIBLES AT ---> WWW.TWINPEAKSGENERALSTORE.BLOGSPOT.COM
Book-house-boy

Post by Book-house-boy »

Thanks for the reply!

I just emailed John Thorne and he told me he's been talking with Craig Miller's father about scanning the magazines and uploading them. He said that it might happen someday. I really hope it does!

I got his book, but nevertheless would love to read all WIP issues. It's impossible right now as some of them are sold out.
Jerry Horne
Global Moderator

Post by Jerry Horne »

Book-house-boy wrote:Thanks for the reply!

I just emailed John Thorne and he told me he's been talking with Craig Miller's father about scanning the magazines and uploading them. He said that it might happen someday. I really hope it does!

I got his book, but nevertheless would love to read all WIP issues. It's impossible right now as some of them are sold out.
Hopefully John will do that. He has been talking about that for years though. Maybe the new series will help light a fire.

Older issues are listed all the time on eBay btw.

Good luck!
RARE TWIN PEAKS COLLECTIBLES AT ---> WWW.TWINPEAKSGENERALSTORE.BLOGSPOT.COM
Book-house-boy

Post by Book-house-boy »

Jerry Horne wrote:
Book-house-boy wrote:Thanks for the reply!

Hopefully John will do that. He has been talking about that for years though. Maybe the new series will help light a fire.

Older issues are listed all the time on eBay btw.

Good luck!

Thanks so much! The search is exhiliarating!
dl_fan
Roadhouse Member

Post by dl_fan »

I was just doing some random Twin Peaks related searches in the Kindle Store, and I searched "wrapped in plastic magazine" and it looks like all 75 issues are available. The publication dates are end of March and the beginning of April of 2020, so I guess they've been in the store for a while. I have all the physical issues, but I'll buy all the kindle versions. (I also do a Twin Peaks search in Cameo every now and then, and am tempted to get a Piper Laurie video.)