Trey Parker & Matt Stone Sign New $900 Million Deal Including 14 Streaming ‘South Park’ Films

Off Topic discussion goes here.

Moderators: Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Jerry Horne

Forum rules
Friendly off-topic discussions are welcome.
Soolsma
Bookhouse Member

Re: Trey Parker & Matt Stone Sign New $900 Million Deal Including 14 Streaming ‘South Park’ Films

Post by Soolsma »

Completely agree, the cartman/kyle dynamic got predictable pretty fast.

FWIW I've somewhere read Trey's statements that the departure of Mr. Hat symbolizes the show's departure from being a surrealist comedy to ''commentary on current events''. It just so happened that the latest vaccination special brings forth the return of Mr. Hat, all while completely bulldozering the 4th wall. I wonder what that could signify. :)
Carrie Page: "It's a long way... In those days, I was too young to know any better."
Histeria
Great Northern Member

Re: Trey Parker & Matt Stone Sign New $900 Million Deal Including 14 Streaming ‘South Park’ Films

Post by Histeria »

$900m for 14 films, huh?
AXX°N N.
Great Northern Member

Post by AXX°N N. »

Soolsma wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 9:41 am FWIW I've somewhere read Trey's statements that the departure of Mr. Hat symbolizes the show's departure from being a surrealist comedy to ''commentary on current events''. It just so happened that the latest vaccination special brings forth the return of Mr. Hat, all while completely bulldozering the 4th wall. I wonder what that could signify. :)
Wow, that's super interesting. :o I should check it out.
Recipe not my own. In a coffee cup. 3 TBS flour, 2 TBS sugar, 1.5 TBS cocoa powder, .25 TSP baking powder, pinch of salt. 3 TBS milk, 1.5 TBS vegetable oil, 1 TBS peanut butter. Add and mix each set. Microwave 1 minute 10 seconds. The cup will be hot.
Stavrogyn
RR Diner Member

Post by Stavrogyn »

This is most definitely full of spoilers (I haven't seen the episode yet), but a new South Park special was released yesterday, November 25th, titled South Park: Post Covid: https://www.indiewire.com/shop/watch-so ... 234681309/

This is their debut on the Paramount+ streaming service.
All those years living the life of someone I didn't even know - Knight of Cups (2015)