Twin Peaks: With a Thousand Angels

Discussion of Twin Peaks and Fire Walk With Me

Moderators: Annie, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne, Brad D

Forum rules
Welcome to the forum. We know our members are passionate about their love for all things Twin Peaks. You wouldn't be here if that wasn't the case. Despite having differing viewpoints it is a policy that we all treat each other with mutual respect.

Posting abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated, or any material that may violate any laws be it of your country or the country where this forum is hosted will get you permanently banned.

Posting of spoilers are allowed as long as you indicate (Spoilers) in the topic name and use the Spoiler Tag.
Soolsma

Twin Peaks: With a Thousand Angels

Postby Soolsma » Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:08 am

I've read online somewhere that around 2000 there were rumors circulating about a British production company called Phoenix Media wanting to a Twin Peaks movie called Twin Peaks: With a Thousand Angels. Now, as much as that title sounds horrible, I am curious to find out more about it. Information on the web is very scarce. Any of the oldbies here remember anything about it?
I believe all these phenomena that our putted-up egos and busy ant minds persist in trying to label, categorize, penetrate, and comphrehend, all spring from this same uncanny source. This is the mother of all "others".
N. Needleman

Re: Twin Peaks: With a Thousand Angels

Postby N. Needleman » Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:46 pm

That shit's a new one on me and I lurked a long time.
AnotherBlueRoseCase wrote:The Return is clearly guaranteed a future audience among stoners and other drug users.
Bob Rice

Postby Bob Rice » Wed Jul 25, 2018 2:29 pm

I remember reading about this, I think sometime around 2008.

I tried to find the article to read again a few years ago, but unfortunately was unable to locate it online.

(To be honest I always liked the title 'Twin Peaks: With a Thousand Angels'...)
Jerry Horne

Postby Jerry Horne » Wed Jul 25, 2018 2:48 pm

I think it first appeared between 2000 and 2002. Then it flared up again around 2007. That's how I remember it. I'm not sure if Frost has ever commented on it.
krishnanspace

Postby krishnanspace » Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:10 pm

British Twin Peaks. Damn Fine Tea :)
There is some info about Kiefer and Mark :http://www.twinpeaksgazette.com/community/topic-topicid=1103.cfm.html
baxter

Postby baxter » Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:10 pm

wow- fascinating to think about what might have been.
Jasper

Postby Jasper » Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:46 pm

krishnanspace wrote:British Twin Peaks. Damn Fine Tea :)
There is some info about Kiefer and Mark :http://www.twinpeaksgazette.com/community/topic-topicid=1103.cfm.html

We really shouldn't call that "info" unless we're merely cataloguing one of the many Twin Peaks rumors that has popped up over the years. This one doesn't even make sense. Frost doing a sequel to a film Lynch made without him, and which Frost probably didn't care for at the time, and doing this with a relatively minor character Lynch (and Engels) created without him? Not a single peep from any other Twin Peaks cast members over the ensuing years? Just a rumor about Agent Sam Stanley, of all characters?
Lynch in March 2016, while filming Twin Peaks: The Return: "YAY! BERNIE SANDERS FOR PRESIDENT!!!"
krishnanspace

Postby krishnanspace » Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:34 am

Jasper wrote:
krishnanspace wrote:British Twin Peaks. Damn Fine Tea :)

We really shouldn't call that "info" unless we're merely cataloguing one of the many Twin Peaks rumors that has popped up over the years. This one doesn't even make sense. Frost doing a sequel to a film Lynch made without him, and which Frost probably didn't care for at the time, and doing this with a relatively minor character Lynch (and Engels) created without him? Not a single peep from any other Twin Peaks cast members over the ensuing years? Just a rumor about Agent Sam Stanley, of all characters?

Sorry not really any info, rather a rumor that doesnt make any sense

Return to “Twin Peaks”