Part 11 - There's fire where you are going (--->SPOILERS<---) (SDCC Screening)

Moderators: Brad D, Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne

Jerry Horne
Global Moderator

Part 11 - There's fire where you are going (--->SPOILERS<---) (SDCC Screening)

Post by Jerry Horne »

This is a thread for discussing the Comic Con screening of Part 11. Spoilers are permitted.

WARNING. Do not scroll below if you wish to avoid Part 11 details. This is the only thread to discuss Part 11 (Until the regular Part 11 thread opens on Sunday or Showtime releases 11 online early)
Attachments
Screen Shot 2017-07-21 at 8.31.51 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-07-21 at 8.31.51 PM.png (518.8 KiB) Viewed 11721 times
RARE TWIN PEAKS COLLECTIBLES AT ---> WWW.TWINPEAKSGENERALSTORE.BLOGSPOT.COM
psyifinotic
Roadhouse Member

Re: Part 11 - There's fire where you are going (--->SPOILERS<---) (SDCC Screening)

Post by psyifinotic »

really hope we get real coop back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Buenos Aires

Re: Part 11 - There's fire where you are going (--->SPOILERS<---) (SDCC Screening)

Post by Buenos Aires »

Spoil me!
Wonderful & Strange
Great Northern Member

Post by Wonderful & Strange »

Will it be one of those nights where we beg to be spoiled only to feel rotten?
Member of the Agent Tammy Preston Defense Lodge
Wonderful & Strange
Great Northern Member

According to the 10PM pacific time start, we won't hear anything for at least a half hour or so.
psyifinotic
Roadhouse Member

Post by psyifinotic »

Wonderful & Strange wrote:According to the 10PM pacific time start, we won't hear anything for at least a half hour or so.
just realized this a minute ago. i got bamboozled

vicksvapor77
Great Northern Member

Post by vicksvapor77 »

Is anyone on the board at SDCC that we know of? Or confirmed they'd be at the screening?
Wonderful & Strange
Great Northern Member

Good question.

I know there are at least one or two TP vloggers there. Hoping for something from them. :D
docLEXfisti
Roadhouse Member

Post by docLEXfisti »

Man I hope we see Monica Belucci soon... I am so eager. Hope her part is bigger than that of Meg Foster (was sad we saw only so little of her).
Ross
Global Moderator

Post by Ross »

Someone posted a pic on Twitter of the screening room right before and it was mostly empty!! Not a good sign.
"I can see half my life's history in your face... And I'm not sure that I want to."
http://twinpeakssoundtrackdesign.blogspot.com/
Jonah
Global Moderator

Post by Jonah »

There were a lot of people sitting directly in front of the screen. Seems to me all the empty seats had a very poor view of the screen!
I have no idea where this will lead us, but I have a definite feeling it will be a place both wonderful and strange.
ArgTP

Post by ArgTP »

Some people on Twitter said that there was some kind of problem to access to the venue, so not even the cast of the panel could access, weird. The panel was scheduled BEFORE the screening but they started with the screening because all the event was delayed. Maybe someone there can confirm this after. There's a strict no-phone rule so I think we have to wait some more to have news
Fuego, camina conmigo | @ArgTwinPeaks
yaxomoxay
Great Northern Member

Post by yaxomoxay »

Episode 11 comments on twitter are positive so far

Wonderful & Strange
Great Northern Member

Supposedly a crowd pleaser?
Calderon
Roadhouse Member

Post by Calderon »

Wonderful & Strange wrote:Supposedly a crowd pleaser?
Hm, whatever that means. I was hoping for another divisive and dark episode. Could mean that we are getting another pretty lighthearted episode.