Seattle's Komo4 News on Twin Peaks Fest (July 27, 2007)

General discussion on Twin Peaks not related to the series, film, books, music, photos, or collectors merchandise.

Moderators: Brad D, Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne

jlyon1515
RR Diner Member

Seattle's Komo4 News on Twin Peaks Fest (July 27, 2007)

Post by jlyon1515 »

I know this is an extreme long shot, but would anyone here happen to have the segment that Seattle's Komo4 news did on the Twin Peaks Fest back in 2007?
Rebel
Great Northern Member

Re: Seattle's Komo4 News on Twin Peaks Fest (July 27, 2007)

Post by Rebel »

Was it with Rob? Just wondering.
jlyon1515
RR Diner Member

Post by jlyon1515 »

I believe Rob was in it, yes. But it was when the crew came out to the festival and walked around the sign-in. I remember the coffee wasn't ready yet but the guy still shot a segment to look like it was, and it was SO obvious that it was just water. LOL. Truthfully, I don't remember who of us he interviewed.

Basically, the new fest site removed all of the past publicity (which is very unfortunate for historical sake, but also, for NEW press sake because they often read old stories to become better informed when writing a new piece), so decided to put the articles all on my personal website instead. I created that section of the fest site anyway, so I had the text already.

I've been rearranging my personal site and have a "Projects" section where I list things I've worked on over the years, so I'm making a Twin Peaks Fest project page. I've got almost all of the past big stories, but don't have that video. I also haven't done my general write-up yet or translated the Japanese article yet either, but it's almost all of the big stories related to the fest and my time co-organizing it.

http://www.jaredlyon.com/projects/twin-peaks-fest
Rebel
Great Northern Member

Post by Rebel »

that's so funny about the coffee not brewed :lol:
man, I do remember that misty like.wasn't it posted at the Gazette way... many moons ago? my guess is maybe Jordan, Kelly, Amanda, or maybe Josh?
hey, maybe Rob might have that footage, great idea to ask or maybe Josh might.
are you going to the fest this year jlyon? I have never been yet! wished I did early through the years, yet again not happenin this year.
congads on your work! would love to check it out. I will put that on my fave page.

I looked for hrs. for that segment, couldn't find it, too bad it's gone, just like that black yukon sucker punch recipe, I did have it but cannot find it, and cannot find it anywhere on recipe sites. not that particular one.
dugpa
Site Admin

Post by dugpa »

Jared,

You may want to try the wayback archive. While a number of URLs were not archived, this one was:

http://web.archive.org/web/201101020956 ... publicity/

Hope this helps.
jlyon1515
RR Diner Member

Post by jlyon1515 »

dugpa wrote:You may want to try the wayback archive. While a number of URLs were not archived, this one was:
http://web.archive.org/web/201101020956 ... publicity/
I have all those stories already. I made the fest publicity page, so I had the backup of everything already. Well, everything that was hosted on the fest site at least. That KOMO video wasn't and even on that page you linked to you'll see that the KOMO video link says "No longer available."

Oh well.
dugpa
Site Admin

Post by dugpa »

Sometimes cached links can be found using wayback. Here is the closest I was able to get but the original article seems to be lost.

http://web.archive.org/web/200707291431 ... eo=pop&t=a
Rebel
Great Northern Member

Post by Rebel »

Maybe Chris might have it .Chris, I am sure visited to alot twin Peaks Fest. Loved all his Lynch film character costumes or hey another name Bruce Phillips might have that footage. just throwin out there.