Season 4? Or is it over after this? Wisteria/Unrecorded Night? Something else? (Speculation thread.)

General discussion on Twin Peaks not related to the series, film, books, music, photos, or collectors merchandise.

Moderators: Brad D, Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne

Mr. Reindeer
Lodge Member

Re: Season 4? Or is it over after this?

Post by Mr. Reindeer »

I’m 99% sure those are old photos from the S3 shoot.
Jonah
Global Moderator

Post by Jonah »

I think I saw a couple of old photos from the 2015 shoot. But the "small film crew" setting up seemed to be new photos (as posted by Twin Peaks Tour on Facebook), but then someone else who lives in the area tweeted a photo of the cafe with no sign of a crew and the words "fake news"? So am assuming they went down to the area to confirm it and nothing was there. But does that mean the crew wrapped their little filming beforehand or that they were never there and it was then an old photo? Still trying to make sense of this. Is that all that was posted or was there more? Someone said tweets were taken down.

Edit - And someone else (on reddit) is saying it might have been a commercial for the Washington State Lottery?
I have no idea where this will lead us, but I have a definite feeling it will be a place both wonderful and strange.
Jonah
Global Moderator

Post by Jonah »

More from FB.
Attachments
tweet.png
tweet.png (56.26 KiB) Viewed 9877 times
I have no idea where this will lead us, but I have a definite feeling it will be a place both wonderful and strange.
BGate
RR Diner Member

Post by BGate »

I don't understand what people think this could possibly be that would be anything to get excited over.
Jerry Horne
Global Moderator

Post by Jerry Horne »

Mr. Reindeer wrote:I’m 99% sure those are old photos from the S3 shoot.
No those are photos from today. Our friend The Woodsman shot the initial photos of them setting things up and apparently several conflicting stories were offered about what they were filming. Woodsman's girlfriend Tweeted 'Fake News'. I assume tongue-in-cheek due to the confusion.

Edit: Our local says Lottery Commercial after all:
Attachments
Screen Shot 2019-10-25 at 11.01.48 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-10-25 at 11.01.48 PM.png (49.89 KiB) Viewed 9846 times
RARE TWIN PEAKS COLLECTIBLES AT ---> WWW.TWINPEAKSGENERALSTORE.BLOGSPOT.COM
Panapaok
Bookhouse Member

Post by Panapaok »

Damn, my heart skipped a beat for a second.
This is - excuse me - a damn fine cup of coffee.
Jonah
Global Moderator

Post by Jonah »

Darn, but thanks for clarifying. They could easily lie about what they were shooting, though. Productions do it all the time. The WA licenses, though...... Shrugs.
BGate
RR Diner Member

Post by BGate »

Could they also shape-shift into human beings who have never been associated with Twin Peaks before?
Jonah
Global Moderator

Post by Jonah »

Saw this on reddit and thought it was funny.
TwinsPeak
RR Diner Member

Post by TwinsPeak »

Jerry Horne wrote:Just heard something interesting. Let’s stick a pin right here and see what happens. Could be nothing.

Is this Twede’s diner thing, what Jerry was talking about? Or is that something different? :?:
"Wanting something to be different will not make it so." "Explaining a different rule is not complaining for months. A lie will never be true." - Dale Cooper: My Life, My Tapes.
Rudagger
RR Diner Member

Post by Rudagger »

Jerry Horne wrote:
No those are photos from today. Our friend The Woodsman shot the initial photos of them setting things up and apparently several conflicting stories were offered about what they were filming. Woodsman's girlfriend Tweeted 'Fake News'. I assume tongue-in-cheek due to the confusion.

Was that the thing you got excited about (before it was debunked, in relation to Peaks) or was it some other glimmer of hope that you can't talk publicly about?
Jerry Horne
Global Moderator

Post by Jerry Horne »

Rudagger wrote:
Jerry Horne wrote:

Was that the thing you got excited about (before it was debunked, in relation to Peaks) or was it some other glimmer of hope that you can't talk publicly about?
The latter. A local raised my hopes a bit. I've gone from 30% to 40% hopeful that something will happen or was to happen. Still pretty murky.
JackwithOneEye
Great Northern Member

Post by JackwithOneEye »

TwinsPeak wrote:
Agent Earle wrote:
TwinsPeak wrote:Please forgive my small rant:

O&A is a joke, it's fake sources keep changing their fake minds. (I think his sources are reading this thread)
Care to name any names? Otherwise it's just slander.

Just 2 weeks ago he was saying season 4 and 5 and a movie now the sources say different. He's unreliable and lying for clicks. You can continue to be a fan but I think the guy is full of it.
Obnoxious and Anonymous can be fun sometimes, but putting 'Breaking News' into their headline, and then there's zero breaking news, and it's just speculation about a possible
Fathom Events release of TP s3 in cinemas.. man that is a joke.
Jonah
Global Moderator

Post by Jonah »

Meanwhile

Saw this photo on reddit. It was posted by user PiedmontMotion. Edit - I just see it was shared by Jerry on twitter too.

Anyway, Frost could be getting photographed for any project really - a book jacket for a new novel. (It looks like a photo shoot for a book.) But, along with everything else (especially his own tweets!), I thought it was interesting.

Edit - Lynch isn't there, so it's probably not TP related.
Attachments
Saw this on reddit. Posted by PiedmontMotion.
Saw this on reddit. Posted by PiedmontMotion.
2xiy6gn44zu31.png (399.5 KiB) Viewed 9808 times
Jerry Horne
Global Moderator

Post by Jerry Horne »

I'm thinking it's for the upcoming issue of Blue Rose Magazine that covers the Pilot episode. Just a guess.