General Discussion on Season 3 (All Opinions Welcome)

Moderators: Brad D, Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne

Jerry Horne
Global Moderator

Re: General Discussion on Season 3 (All Opinions Welcome)

Post by Jerry Horne »

A bit.
RARE TWIN PEAKS COLLECTIBLES AT ---> WWW.TWINPEAKSGENERALSTORE.BLOGSPOT.COM
Mr. Reindeer
Lodge Member

Post by Mr. Reindeer »

You are a cryptic man, Jerry! I wonder when this document you’re citing was drafted, and when they settled on the alternate plan? If I’m getting the timeline right, the Lucky Seven exteriors were filmed in February, so they presumably knew well before March 30 that MJA was a no-show and the Ike attack had been shot without him. Interesting that they were still at least a little optimistic about signing MJA so late in the production to use in the Red Room. I find the DoppelTree as we got it on TP:TR to be simultaneously terrifying and hilarious. It’s interesting to picture how that scene would play out with Doppel MfAP instead.
Jerry Horne
Global Moderator

Post by Jerry Horne »

In the shooting script to S3, OLD ROOM is the description of the location where the Audrey/Charlie scenes take place.
bowisneski
RR Diner Member

Post by bowisneski »

Jerry Horne wrote:In the shooting script to S3, OLD ROOM is the description of the location where the Audrey/Charlie scenes take place.
If I just heard the name of a place being Old Room in association with Lynch, I think I would've imagined something much more Eraserhead-esque. Do you know if there is a location listed for her looking in the mirror?
Jerry Horne
Global Moderator

Post by Jerry Horne »

Here is an internal location scouting photo of what would have been Audrey's house in Twin Peaks, if Lynch/Frost had not changed her storyline.
Attachments
oldhouse.png
oldhouse.png (446.46 KiB) Viewed 11102 times
bosguy1981
Great Northern Member

Post by bosguy1981 »

Jerry Horne wrote:Here is an internal location scouting photo of what would have been Audrey's house in Twin Peaks, if Lynch/Frost had not changed her storyline.
Thanks for the share! Do you know if this shooting location was in WA or CA?
beano
Roadhouse Member

Post by beano »

Jerry Horne wrote:Here is an internal location scouting photo of what would have been Audrey's house in Twin Peaks, if Lynch/Frost had not changed her storyline.
is this not also the same location that was used for the interior scenes with audrey that did end up in s3? i can't recall where but i feel like ive seen this house before.
Jerry Horne
Global Moderator

Post by Jerry Horne »

bosguy1981 wrote:
California if my memory is correct. Alas, the files are listed by the state that appears in the show.
Jerry Horne
Global Moderator

Post by Jerry Horne »

beano wrote:
is this not also the same location that was used for the interior scenes with audrey that did end up in s3? i can't recall where but i feel like ive seen this house before.
I need to compare the photos of the inside with the Audrey/Charlie scenes in the series. I think what we see in the show is a set. I'll check.
bosguy1981
Great Northern Member

Post by bosguy1981 »

Jerry Horne wrote:
bosguy1981 wrote:
California if my memory is correct. Alas, the files are listed by the state that appears in the show.
I don't suppose you have any pictures of the location that was going to be Audrey's hair salon, do ya?
Jerry Horne
Global Moderator

Post by Jerry Horne »

^^^ Nothing.
Mr. Reindeer
Lodge Member

Post by Mr. Reindeer »

Jerry Horne wrote:
beano wrote:
I need to compare the photos of the inside with the Audrey/Charlie scenes in the series. I think what we see in the show is a set. I'll check.
I think it was a location. We see Lynch/Fenn on the porch smoking in BTS footage.
beano
Roadhouse Member

Post by beano »

Mr. Reindeer wrote:
Jerry Horne wrote:
beano wrote:
I think it was a location. We see Lynch/Fenn on the porch smoking in BTS footage.
yes! i think you are correct! and i think that because in the bts footage audrey is in costume and discussing her scenes with dkl, i assume this house is where they shot her scenes..
Jerry Horne
Global Moderator

Post by Jerry Horne »

I guess I better watch those BTS features.
Mr. Reindeer
Lodge Member

Post by Mr. Reindeer »

beano wrote:
Mr. Reindeer wrote:
Jerry Horne wrote:
yes! i think you are correct! and i think that because in the bts footage audrey is in costume and discussing her scenes with dkl, i assume this house is where they shot her scenes..
I believe the BTS documentary also shows much more of the house in certain shots, including rooms that never appeared onscreen on the show. I doubt they would have built that much unused set, so I’m pretty sure it was a location.