Richard Beymer photos!

General discussion on Twin Peaks not related to the series, film, books, music, photos, or collectors merchandise.

Moderators: Brad D, Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne

Jerry Horne
Global Moderator

Richard Beymer photos!

Post by Jerry Horne »

Richard has put up a selection of his photos taken in the last days of filming Twin Peaks. They hopefully will be available for purchase soon. In the meantime, you can check them out here:

http://gallery.mac.com/richardbeymer#
Last edited by Jerry Horne on Mon Dec 03, 2007 12:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
RARE TWIN PEAKS COLLECTIBLES AT ---> WWW.TWINPEAKSGENERALSTORE.BLOGSPOT.COM
edenweaver
Roadhouse Member

Post by edenweaver »

wow jerry wow...

you're quick! thanks!

for now, you have to be on richard's myspace friends list to see the whole set. but he will post the entire set up for purchase soon. and he's also got some on a slideshow on his profile. they're soooo good they make me drool. and whenever i see them i see leland palmer in a whole new (hot) light.

xo
erin
pvilmur
Roadhouse Member

Post by pvilmur »

The link posted on the Dugpa.com homepage takes you to a private Flickr page -- it needs to be changed to "public" to be viewed by all.
Ross
Global Moderator

Post by Ross »

Beymer's photos are so great. I bought a bunch back when he was selling them before, and finally got two of them framed- they look awesome. I'll have to snap a pic & post it in the collector thread.
"I can see half my life's history in your face... And I'm not sure that I want to."
http://twinpeakssoundtrackdesign.blogspot.com/
Brad D
Global Moderator

Post by Brad D »

the picture with lynch directing coop and bob hovering in the background might be my favorite picture ever. how can i save the big copy in the slideshow?
Tonya J
RR Diner Member

Post by Tonya J »

That one stood out for me as well. Bob (or that actor I should say) looks like a homunculus on Kyle's back. I am hard pressed to pick a favorite, although I'm absolutely in love with the one of David (if you look at these on the Gold Box disc, it's towards the end of the slide show) where he is just beaming.
Leland's daughter was murdered and the Norwegians left.
Brad D
Global Moderator

Post by Brad D »

that one picture makes grace zabriskie look like an angel....which is ironic because she has some moments that scare the shit out of me!
edenweaver
Roadhouse Member

Post by edenweaver »

Brad D wrote:that one picture makes grace zabriskie look like an angel....which is ironic because she has some moments that scare the shit out of me!
i agree. that shot is gorgeous!

HERE IS A BETTER LINK TO VIEW RICHARD'S PHOTOS! THERE ARE MORE PHOTOS AND YOU CAN VIEW AS A SLIDESHOW ... OR THE RECOMMENDED MODE: "CAROUSEL"

THERE ARE TWO PAGES OF PHOTOS IN THE GALLERY

Richard Beymer Gallery

Enjoy!
Jerry Horne
Global Moderator

Post by Jerry Horne »

Stunning. Just stunning. Thanks Erin! Tell Richard thanks for sharing these and not keeping them locked up somewhere. Would love to see these released in a lavish portfolio or coffee table book!
RARE TWIN PEAKS COLLECTIBLES AT ---> WWW.TWINPEAKSGENERALSTORE.BLOGSPOT.COM