Is It Future, Or Is It Past?

General discussion on Twin Peaks not related to the series, film, books, music, photos, or collectors merchandise.

Moderators: Brad D, Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne

neverwakingworld
Roadhouse Member

Re: Is It Future, Or Is It Past?

Post by neverwakingworld »

i think it should be a film and incorporate the 25 years later meeting and the deleted fwwm scenes.
marchug
RR Diner Member
Location: Where the birds sing a pretty song and there's always music in the air.

Re: Is It Future, Or Is It Past?

Post by marchug »

i think it should be a film and incorporate the 25 years later meeting and the deleted fwwm scenes.
i read this a little while ago without much of a comment and whatnot...
but...
i have been thinking of it a lot over the last few days and think that it is kind of a brilliant idea. if there was any director that could pull this off it would definitely be david...
-23-
mtl
RR Diner Member

Re:

Post by mtl »

TravisD wrote:I think we need to see the destruction of the lodges,........but only after Dale gets out..of course.

Short of that,......I'm not sure what else could be done in a feature.

James getting hit by a car(ok ok I know....lol).
:shock:
AXX°N N.
Great Northern Member

Re: Re:

Post by AXX°N N. »

mtl wrote:
TravisD wrote:I think we need to see the destruction of the lodges,........but only after Dale gets out..of course.

Short of that,......I'm not sure what else could be done in a feature.

James getting hit by a car(ok ok I know....lol).
:shock:
:D !!
Recipe not my own. In a coffee cup. 3 TBS flour, 2 TBS sugar, 1.5 TBS cocoa powder, .25 TSP baking powder, pinch of salt. 3 TBS milk, 1.5 TBS vegetable oil, 1 TBS peanut butter. Add and mix each set. Microwave 1 minute 10 seconds. The cup will be hot.