Previously on Twin Peaks

General discussion on Twin Peaks not related to the series, film, books, music, photos, or collectors merchandise.

Moderators: Brad D, Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne

TwinPeaksfan

Previously on Twin Peaks

Post by TwinPeaksfan »

Hello to all on the forum,

Does anyone know if the "Previously on Twin Peaks" intros and re-caps are on the new box sets i.e. The Television Collection and the Z-A boxset?

The Artisan Season 1 set had these, but the Gold Box set did not have these intros. Why were they left out on the Gold Box set?
Mr. Reindeer
Lodge Member

Re: Previously on Twin Peaks

Post by Mr. Reindeer »

TwinPeaksfan wrote:Hello to all on the forum,

Does anyone know if the "Previously on Twin Peaks" intros and re-caps are on the new box sets i.e. The Television Collection and the Z-A boxset?

The Artisan Season 1 set had these, but the Gold Box set did not have these intros. Why were they left out on the Gold Box set?
They’re definitely on the Z to A set. You have the option to watch the episodes with or without them. I assume they were left off the Gold Box because they were created by ABC and aren’t technically part of the official episode edits? But who knows.
TwinPeaksfan

Re: Previously on Twin Peaks

Post by TwinPeaksfan »

The Z-A has all the intros for the episodes that had them ? What about the Complete Television Collection?

Did every episode of have these intros during the original network run on ABC?