Season 4? Or is it over after this? Wisteria/Unrecorded Night? Something else? (Speculation thread.)

General discussion on Twin Peaks not related to the series, film, books, music, photos, or collectors merchandise.

Moderators: Brad D, Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne

DougieJones
RR Diner Member

Re: Season 4? Or is it over after this? Wisteria/Unrecorded Night? Something else? (Speculation thread.)

Post by DougieJones »

Yeah I wonder if Lynch spent a lot of time during the pandemic restoring his movies for a box set. I’m curious to see if Janus Films uploads more pictures from his other movies in the weeks to come.

To go back to the Kyle tweet, he doesn’t even follow Scott and hasn’t posted something on Twitter since his birthday the 22nd. The original tweet that he replied to was put out two days before on the 20th. He also posted something on the 18th so he was definitely around on socials when Scott put that tweet out. Something doesn’t feel right here…

It appears Kyle liked a comment on Instagram today that might raise a few eyebrows.
Attachments
7CC4909A-BC4F-4CE1-A661-235ADA72A983.jpeg
7CC4909A-BC4F-4CE1-A661-235ADA72A983.jpeg (322.68 KiB) Viewed 15597 times
42F0818D-E766-4216-86C0-6D98764BD3F0.jpeg
42F0818D-E766-4216-86C0-6D98764BD3F0.jpeg (61.25 KiB) Viewed 15597 times
"Jade give two rides."
Histeria
Great Northern Member

Re: Season 4? Or is it over after this? Wisteria/Unrecorded Night? Something else? (Speculation thread.)

Post by Histeria »

Last edited by Histeria on Thu Apr 14, 2022 9:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
DougieJones
RR Diner Member

Post by DougieJones »

And then to end the day on liking a comment about more TP lol. We can obviously go back to when him and others were posting pictures of Wisteria at the same time the rumors were going on. In my opinion at least it just feels like we’ve never really gotten a concrete answer on more TP/UN/Wisteria and that’s led to all of these expectations and questions. I don’t think that he’s teasing any knowledge of TP4 as well, but I definitely do think he’s acknowledging that people want more and are waiting for *something*
"Jade give two rides."
DougieJones
RR Diner Member

Post by DougieJones »

Seems as though Paramount Plus just quietly added Blue Velvet to their service. Obviously that’s not very noteworthy but I still figured I’d share.
"Jade give two rides."
Stavrogyn
RR Diner Member

Post by Stavrogyn »

It seems that there are vague hints that Paramount might be up for sale: https://www.indiewire.com/2022/03/param ... 234705887/

Could this be the reason for all the changes inside the company that we have discussed here recently?
All those years living the life of someone I didn't even know - Knight of Cups (2015)
DougieJones
RR Diner Member

Post by DougieJones »

The Twin Peaks social media account is back.

For the first time since December of 2021 they posted on their Twitter page celebrating National Pi Day. So for some reason they just skipped posting about Twin Peaks Day and stuff like that but after now a long hiatus they tweet about Pi Day.

Were there rumors swirling around December 2021 about UN/Wisteria?

https://twitter.com/sho_twinpeaks/statu ... 02307?s=21
"Jade give two rides."
krishnanspace
Bookhouse Member

Post by krishnanspace »

https://youtu.be/RBGwC2vJBjs
3 Twin peaks cast members are in this game.
Jasper
Bookhouse Member

Post by Jasper »

krishnanspace wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 11:35 am https://youtu.be/RBGwC2vJBjs
3 Twin peaks cast members are in this game.
Well now, that settles it. Twin Peaks is re-returning in 2023.
baxter
Great Northern Member

Post by baxter »

Bloody hell games have moved on since my Amiga 500 :lol:
Pinky
RR Diner Member

Post by Pinky »

Baxter, i've not seen a game surpass Shadow of the Beast II. The true mauve world
Saturn's child
RR Diner Member

Post by Saturn's child »

Pinky wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 3:05 pm Baxter, i've not seen a game surpass Shadow of the Beast II. The true mauve world
I just played it a little (https://emulatorgames.online/games/sega ... he-beast-2), great title screen music! Missed this one back in the day.
baxter
Great Northern Member

Post by baxter »

haha - yes that's a classic!

I recently got a Raspberry PI 4 with an SD card that emulates an Amiga. It's awesome :D
sneakydave
RR Diner Member

Post by sneakydave »

I think about this thread a lot.

Then I hear Lynch saying "Twin Peaks is as dead as a doornail".
*M*A*Y*D*A*Y*
Histeria
Great Northern Member

Post by Histeria »

Dead as a doorknob.

Or drawerknob.

Or drawer pull.

Juat how dead is a drawer pull in the context of the universe, anyway?