Season 4? Or is it over after this? Wisteria/Unrecorded Night? Something else? (Speculation thread.)

General discussion on Twin Peaks not related to the series, film, books, music, photos, or collectors merchandise.

Moderators: Brad D, Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne

Brad D
Global Moderator

Re: Season 4? Or is it over after this?

Post by Brad D »

Alright y’all—I offered a sensible warning last time. And this will be the last.

Talk about speculation for season four all you want.

—if you’re caught purposefully misleading people with BS, we will ban you and your IP address

—anyone who instigates more drama or personal attacks will also be sent back to Missoula. **No more passive aggression and sub posting to bait others either**

—myself and the other mods and admins have better things to do than mediate this junior high drama.
Brad D
Global Moderator

Post by Brad D »

(Tulpa of previous post deleted)
DougieJones
RR Diner Member

Post by DougieJones »

Yeah Jonah I’m really not sure what to think based off of Mordeen’s
hints. I can’t go into specifics about my source (for obvious reasons) but I can tell you it’s not a troll or anything like that. However I do think it’s possible that it was purposeful misinformation because of the channels the information came from (take that as you will).
"Jade give two rides."
DougieJones
RR Diner Member

Post by DougieJones »

Also to clarify I know I’m new on here as well so obviously that factors into anything but I as well am not a troll or anything like that. I’m only here to discuss twin peaks! I feel bad that I kinda kicked off this whole song and dance so I apologize.
"Jade give two rides."
JackwithOneEye
Great Northern Member

Post by JackwithOneEye »

TwinsPeak wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 9:12 am I know IMDB isn't always reliable. But I'm pretty sure they've changed their UN page to "filming". It used to say nothing not even pre production. Oops its actually the David Lynch page that says filming but still they're updating it.
yeah, IMDB has a lot of rumored projects in the database that people upload rumors about.
I've seen a lot of fake stuff make it on there.

though who knows, maybe UN is an under the table gonzo production shot at Lynch's house and he works on it after the daily numbers and weather report.
TwinsPeak
RR Diner Member

Post by TwinsPeak »

JackwithOneEye wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 5:08 pm
TwinsPeak wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 9:12 am I know IMDB isn't always reliable. But I'm pretty sure they've changed their UN page to "filming". It used to say nothing not even pre production. Oops its actually the David Lynch page that says filming but still they're updating it.
yeah, IMDB has a lot of rumored projects in the database that people upload rumors about.

though who knows, maybe UN is an under the table gonzo production shot at Lynch's house and he works on it after the daily numbers and weather report.
Yeah, I agree with that. IMDB is not always the best source....I just found it interesting that they added filming to it.
"Wanting something to be different will not make it so." "Explaining a different rule is not complaining for months. A lie will never be true." - Dale Cooper: My Life, My Tapes.
enumbs
RR Diner Member

Post by enumbs »

Just to clarify, I think my post history shows that I’m someone genuinely interested in discussing different aspects of Twin Peaks, and definitely not a troll. I appreciate that I have annoyed a lot of people however and will absolutely be avoiding this kind of drama from now on.
DougieJones
RR Diner Member

Post by DougieJones »

TwinsPeak wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 4:38 pm imagine if enumbs and DougieJones were one in the same.

If someone hates speculation as much as enumbs it wouldn't surprise me.

(apologies Dougie if not true but your info comes at a strange time in the forum)
Haha no I’m only just Mr. Jackpots
"Jade give two rides."
DougieJones
RR Diner Member

Post by DougieJones »

Mordeen wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 2:03 pm
DougieJones wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 1:48 pm Fish In The percolator
Some owls are trolls
Red herrings.
So there are red herrings out there with fish in the percolator and some owls are trolls. I feel as though if all of my information was wrong I think Mordeen would’ve put it as either The Owls are Trolls not some. So it’s possible that some of the information is wrong, with some maybe being actually legit. I know there has been references to owls and snakes before from Mordeen so it might be possible that the information I gave doesnt have anything to do with the latest Mordeen hints at all. Just spitballing here.
"Jade give two rides."
JackwithOneEye
Great Northern Member

Post by JackwithOneEye »

TwinsPeak wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 5:12 pm
JackwithOneEye wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 5:08 pm

Yeah, I agree with that. IMDB is not always the best source....I just found it interesting that they added filming to it.

yeah, it is interesting. who knows, maybe it's accurate. since What Did Jack Do was basically a no-budget play with one person and a monkey in a room, and Netflix themselves did license it so I guess they watched it and liked it, it's possible to me UN is something along those lines. maybe What Did Jack Do was a pilot for whatever this is. I can see a contained production at his house, being something Lynch would like, and maybe you can get 13 episodes out of it. He got 40 min out of Hotel Room: Blackout with two people in a room.
DougieJones
RR Diner Member

Post by DougieJones »

Just want to give a quick thanks to Brad and all of the admins on here. You guys do a great job and I really love this forum.
"Jade give two rides."
Jonah
Global Moderator

Post by Jonah »

Reminded me of this thread and what I said yesterday.
Attachments
most-people-dont-realize-this-but-you-can-scroll-past-stuff-that-you-dont-want-to-read-on-facebook-6c47a.png
most-people-dont-realize-this-but-you-can-scroll-past-stuff-that-you-dont-want-to-read-on-facebook-6c47a.png (45.88 KiB) Viewed 3417 times
I have no idea where this will lead us, but I have a definite feeling it will be a place both wonderful and strange.
Jonah
Global Moderator

Post by Jonah »

Anyway, let's hope things get back on track or at least politer from now on after Brad's apt warning.

What are you all expecting to hear next week? Anything? Nothing at all? Something in between?
I have no idea where this will lead us, but I have a definite feeling it will be a place both wonderful and strange.
Metamorphia
RR Diner Member

Post by Metamorphia »

Gonna go out on a limb and say nothing, lol.
DougieJones
RR Diner Member

Post by DougieJones »

At this point I think it’s going to be nothing sadly.

Get ready for the salt shakers but I was told that he has full reign from Netflix to do whatever he wants with this project.

Edit: forgot to include the fact that they’re keeping details very close to the chest so this really could be anything
Last edited by DougieJones on Sun Jul 11, 2021 7:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Jade give two rides."