Which actors from the Original Series will make surprise cameos in Season 3 of Twin Peaks?

General discussion on Twin Peaks not related to the series, film, books, music, photos, or collectors merchandise.

Moderators: Brad D, Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne

Which actors from the Original Series will make surprise cameos in Season 3 of Twin Peaks?

Michael J. Anderson | LMFAP
4%
Robert Bauer | Johnny Horne
7%
Lara Flynn Boyle | Donna Hayward
2%
Ian Buchanan | Dick Tremayne
2%
Joan Chen | Josie Packard
10%
Eric Da Re | Leo Johnson
1%
Mary Jo Deschanel | Eileen Hayward
1%
Lenny von Dohlen | Harold Smith
1%
Heather Graham | Annie Blackburn
27%
Piper Laurie | Catherine Martell
8%
Robyn Lively | Lana Budding Milford
1%
Brenda Mathers | Caroline Earle
No votes
Chris Mulkey | Hank Jennings
2%
Michael Ontkean | Harry Truman
25%
Brett Vadset | Joey Paulson
No votes
Jessica Wallenfels | Harriett Hayward
No votes
Kenneth Welsh | Windom Earle
5%
Kevin Young | Toad
2%
Billy Zane | John Justice Wheeler
No votes
Other
2%

Total votes: 165
Dalai Cooper
RR Diner Member

Re: Which actors from the Original Series will make surprise cameos in Season 3 of Twin Peaks?

Post by Dalai Cooper »

oh, totally - creative solutions to real-world limitations have tended to pay off for these guys. That's the silver lining to the absence of key players, which otherwise is obviously regrettable.
Mr. Jackpots
RR Diner Member

Re: Which actors from the Original Series will make surprise cameos in Season 3 of Twin Peaks?

Post by Mr. Jackpots »

I wonder others opinion on this. But Lynch, being the man. Makes me totally open to any recasting to keep existing characters going. I completely trust Lynch to deliver greatness, and wouldn't be worried with new actors portraying the old characters. And wouldn't be surprised to see Donna, jefferies, Bob, or annie being played by new cast members. Kyle is back as cooper. And besides cooper, I think all the other actors could be replaced. Just so thrilled that peaks is really coming back and the entire thing will be directed by Lynch. That even if there were no cooper. I would still expect the show to be great. Possibly the greatest television event of all time. Make the moon landing look like a bad episode of Alf.