NON SPOILERS: Twin Peaks: Season 3 on Showtime Thread

General discussion on Twin Peaks not related to the series, film, books, music, photos, or collectors merchandise.

Moderators: Brad D, Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne

Mordeen
Great Northern Member

Re: NO SPOILERS: Twin Peaks Season 3 on Showtime May 21st 2017

Post by Mordeen »

keatonshat wrote:
haveimooed wrote:
madeleineferguson wrote:Not sure if this is factual, but I just read on FB that both Mädchen and Sherilyn launched new websites this week.

http://www.sherilynfenn.love
https://www.themadchenamick.com

Anyone know if these are new?
Not only they both look new, they are both made using identical tools, suggesting this is coordinated or even created by Twin Peaks/Showtime people.
Sherilyn's Website appears to have been designed by Connie Woods "The New Girl" from One Eyed Jacks
I'm not implying this is a clue or anything like that just thought it was a fun connection
Yes, Connie designed it. She's very good friends with Sherilyn.

-Mordeen
Moving Through Time. . .
madeleineferguson
RR Diner Member

Post by madeleineferguson »

Well, since these are both new websites and the two of them both have a secret photo shoot this week... something is up! Could be that they're simply taking new photos to update their websites. Or perhaps they really are going to be featured in an upcoming magazine feature, and these websites are in preparation for the extra attention?
Audrey Horne
Lodge Member

Post by Audrey Horne »

What could be up? They're iconic Shelly and Audrey from Twin Peaks and the show is coming back, most likely they and others were going to do photo shoots for magazines.

Oh I see, you mean are they both just coincidentally shooting new photos for their sites? For Fenn, no... And I imagine for Amick it's the same.
God, I love this music. Isn't it too dreamy?
Esselgee
RR Diner Member

Post by Esselgee »

Alicia Witt was interviewed on EW Morning Live on Sirius XM today. She talked about the call she got that Lynch wanted her for the new TP. She did say what character she is playing, I don't know if it would be considered a spoiler at all, so I won't post it.
kitty666cats
RR Diner Member

Post by kitty666cats »

Esselgee wrote:Alicia Witt was interviewed on EW Morning Live on Sirius XM today. She talked about the call she got that Lynch wanted her for the new TP. She did say what character she is playing, I don't know if it would be considered a spoiler at all, so I won't post it.
I'd like to know! PM?
Major Briggs
RR Diner Member

Post by Major Briggs »

Don't think it is a spoiler, she's playing exactly who we thought she was playing
dronerstone
RR Diner Member

Post by dronerstone »

Not sure why it's not been posted... She's probably playing Gersten Hayward, am I right?
She had that role in the old Peaks, therefore as much of a spoiler as if we'd "reveal" Kyle playing Agent Cooper.

Duh...
jordanlake
Roadhouse Member

Post by jordanlake »

She wasn't on the official cast list that came out a few months ago was she?
Gives us some hope for others who weren't on it returning :wink:
Dalai Cooper
RR Diner Member

Post by Dalai Cooper »

She was, it's the other Hayward sisters who weren't
mtwentz
Lodge Member

Post by mtwentz »

Esselgee wrote:Alicia Witt was interviewed on EW Morning Live on Sirius XM today. She talked about the call she got that Lynch wanted her for the new TP. She did say what character she is playing, I don't know if it would be considered a spoiler at all, so I won't post it.
Anything that is reported publicly by an official cast member would not be considered a spoiler. If she gave her characters name, then she did so with permission from Lynch/Showtime.
F*&^ you Gene Kelly
dronerstone
RR Diner Member

Post by dronerstone »

Is she playing Gersten or not? Please post, I don't wanna ask agan and again and again. Thanks, help APPRECIATED. Why is everyone so hurt about posting "spoilers" that have, afaik, been CONFIRMED by a CAST MEMBER???????
Dalai Cooper
RR Diner Member

Post by Dalai Cooper »

lol relax, she is obviously playing the same character

some people are having trouble (or pretending to) with understanding the very basic concept of what constitutes a spoiler
Madeleine Ferguson

Post by Madeleine Ferguson »

I will assume this is not considered a spoiler as it has been confirmed by the actress. But yes, she said she was reprising her role as Gersten Hayward.
Watch out for my cousin
Madeleine Ferguson

Post by Madeleine Ferguson »

madeleineferguson wrote:Well, since these are both new websites and the two of them both have a secret photo shoot this week... something is up! Could be that they're simply taking new photos to update their websites. Or perhaps they really are going to be featured in an upcoming magazine feature, and these websites are in preparation for the extra attention?
I do wonder if perhaps Madchen and Sherilyn will re-create the famous cover picture for Rolling Stone Magazine from 1990 with the new actress playing Donna... Would be amazing if they did.
Watch out for my cousin
dronerstone
RR Diner Member

Post by dronerstone »

Madeleine Ferguson wrote:I will assume this is not considered a spoiler as it has been confirmed by the actress. But yes, she said she was reprising her role as Gersten Hayward.
Thank you Madeleine. :)

It's what I expected, it just really bugged me that no one cared to post.

I wonder what Gersten is up to nowadays. ;)