free streaming at CBS website

General discussion on Twin Peaks not related to the series, film, books, music, photos, or collectors merchandise.

Moderators: Brad D, Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne

snellwilco

free streaming at CBS website

Post by snellwilco »

I googled "Twin Peaks" to find the wikipedia article because I needed to refresh my memory on something.
One of the top links to appear was this: http://www.cbs.com/shows/twin_peaks

I started watching a late 2nd season episode for free, apparently. (or maybe even got paid for it: an icon appeared above the video saying I'd "won 5 gold coins") Looks like all S2 episodes are there in fact. Couldn't find anything in this forum about it. Is this a relatively recent promotion?
jlyon1515
RR Diner Member

Re: free streaming at CBS website

Post by jlyon1515 »

Those videos have been up for years. I seem to recall they were oddly missing 2 episodes for a few years though... maybe they are all up now?
jlyon1515
RR Diner Member

Post by jlyon1515 »

I just double checked, and they ARE still missing a few episodes. The PILOT isn't there, but that doesn't surprise me because there are odd rights issues with it. But episode 106 isn't there either, and that's just dumb. LOL.
snellwilco

Post by snellwilco »

Interesting. Kinda of a bad idea to promote the series w/o letting people see the pilot!
I had never seen them before and thought maybe it was a new promotion in advance of the Bluray release.
Dr. Jacoby
Roadhouse Member

Post by Dr. Jacoby »

If I remember correctly the missing episode a few years back was the one when Jones tries to strangle Harry
The word linkage reminds me of sausages, didn't care much for the links... prefered the patties.