TP Fest

General discussion on Twin Peaks not related to the series, film, books, music, photos, or collectors merchandise.

Moderators: Brad D, Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne

Henrys Hair
RR Diner Member

Re: TP Fest

Post by Henrys Hair »

Audrey Horne wrote: I imagine that if you love something like Twin Peaks, there is the fear of being disappointed in meeting the performers, or having too much of the curtain pulled back... but it's only been the opposite. It just feels oddly comfortable.
Having been able to interview one or two cast members, I couldn't agree more. Beforehand there's a worry it may somehow ruin the enjoyment of the show, but that's never been the case after talking to them. A lot of cool people (with a lot of cool stories!) were involved with the show.
EnableSecret
Roadhouse Member

Post by EnableSecret »

Shameless plug for my collection of fest pictures, if you haven't spotted them elsewhere. :D

And for those of you who keep claiming it is too far away . . . I met a Peaker from Zurich and five (5!) Norwegians this year. :D :D :D

Linkage
Brad D
Global Moderator

Post by Brad D »

Thanks for sharing bill, your photography is always a treat
blair
Roadhouse Member

Post by blair »

I don't think Sherilyn wrote in her blog that Kyle was trying to seduce her -but instead was a hot blooded young man on a film set and was flirting with all the girls back then.
Well, in her comments, she seem to speak just about her and not the others girls, so I suppose that Kyle has probably some view spefically about Sherylin....but it wouldn't be a big surprise to learn that he have flirted with the others beautiful women too...that don't change the fact, that Kyle have flirted with Sherylinn (according her own words) and that have maybe created the tension between LFB and her.

I have seen her comment more or less like a parallel with the comment of Lynch when she has tried to complain about the romance end between Cooper/Audrey...his first comment was if she was fallen in love with Kyle (but she have denied)...honestly, I have always found weird this comment from him...maybe this comment was about something he have learnt between her and Kyle...honestly, between this comment and the Sherylin Fenn blog comment, there were probably imo more that what we really know. :wink:

Regardless in there are a real love, sexual or simply just a flirt story between Kyle and Sherylin, it's very clear that FLB was probably very pissed about that (young women could be very jealous).
Fire
Roadhouse Member

Post by Fire »

Hi guys, new around here and pretty new to Twin Peaks actually! Found it a month ago and I already have the Season 1 and 2 sound track and the Gold Edition DVD set. Needless to say, this show has really sunk itself into my heart and I can confidently say its the first television show to ever do that.

Anyways, just wanted to say that I hope by the time I can muster up the funds for it that the TP Fest will still be going strong so I can experience it. All the pictures look awesome!

Looking forward to talking to you guys.
Brad D
Global Moderator

Post by Brad D »

welcome fire!
Hank_Jennings
Roadhouse Member

Post by Hank_Jennings »