June 10, 1991

General discussion on Twin Peaks not related to the series, film, books, music, photos, or collectors merchandise.

Moderators: Brad D, Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne

Black Rose
Roadhouse Member

June 10, 1991

Post by Black Rose »

The last episode aired.

Damn Twin Peaks kicked ass.
Audrey Horne
Lodge Member

Re: June 10, 1991

Post by Audrey Horne »

wow, I was going to post the same thing.

if it seems like yesterday we were just celebrating the 20th annivesary of the premiere, well it's because it practically was. Twin Peaks came and went so fast... but it was "the concentrate they make concentrate from." (horrible Audrey quote from the last double episode)

And June 10th is the date the last two episodes aired as a double episode TV movie of the week -on a Monday no less. It was supposed to be April and beginning of May.

feeling nostalgic again.
God, I love this music. Isn't it too dreamy?
Jerry Horne
Global Moderator

Post by Jerry Horne »

"You can check in but you can never leave. Shouldn't Agent Cooper be leaving The Red Rood soon?"

Mark Frost 6/10/11
RARE TWIN PEAKS COLLECTIBLES AT ---> WWW.TWINPEAKSGENERALSTORE.BLOGSPOT.COM
qbin2001
Great Northern Member

Post by qbin2001 »

Jerry Horne wrote:"You can check in but you can never leave. Shouldn't Agent Cooper be leaving The Red Rood soon?"

Mark Frost 6/10/11
This is wonderful year for all Twin Peaks fans. New music released, photos, merchandise, diary's reprint... Jerry, is it possible, it could be any better???
Ross
Global Moderator

Post by Ross »

qbin2001 wrote:
Jerry Horne wrote:"You can check in but you can never leave. Shouldn't Agent Cooper be leaving The Red Rood soon?"

Mark Frost 6/10/11
This is wonderful year for all Twin Peaks fans. New music released, photos, merchandise, diary's reprint... Jerry, is it possible, it could be any better???
Yes!! If we see Jerry & Paula's book sometime!!!
"I can see half my life's history in your face... And I'm not sure that I want to."
http://twinpeakssoundtrackdesign.blogspot.com/
Jerry Horne
Global Moderator

Post by Jerry Horne »

qbin2001 wrote:

Mark Frost 6/10/11
Even if they just released the music, this would have been the most exciting thing since the last soundtrack! For me, it's all about the music!
Jerry Horne
Global Moderator

Post by Jerry Horne »

Ross wrote:
qbin2001 wrote:

Mark Frost 6/10/11
Yes!! If we see Jerry & Paula's book sometime!!!
Wouldn't that be nice! Trust me folks I'm keeping the pressure on Paula to get serious about it. Most TP projects seemed cursed or take 20 years to get released.
Ross
Global Moderator

Post by Ross »

Jerry Horne wrote:Even if they just released the music, this would have been the most exciting thing since the last soundtrack! For me, it's all about the music!
You know I'm right there with you, Jerry!! We've been chatting about the music for years- so this is a dream come true- as people can see from all my posts and my own blog/site!
"I can see half my life's history in your face... And I'm not sure that I want to."
Ross
Global Moderator

Post by Ross »

Jerry Horne wrote:Wouldn't that be nice! Trust me folks I'm keeping the pressure on Paula to get serious about it. Most TP projects seemed cursed or take 20 years to get released.
Well. you know that I, and I'm sure many others, are rootin' for you!!! We all want to see the books happen!!