3rd Season and Leo

General discussion on Twin Peaks not related to the series, film, books, music, photos, or collectors merchandise.

Moderators: Brad D, Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne

Buck's Student
Roadhouse Member

Re: 3rd Season and Leo

Post by Buck's Student »

piero wrote:Several times I thought about a 3rd season but many of TP actors are dead and now it's harder to think about a third season. In the final episode some scene seems to come back at the Pilot episode (as Heidi arriving late at work and Bobby tells her the same thing he said in the Pilot, Nadine looking for her curtains....) Anyway here's my opinion about what could happen to some characters.

LEO is not dead for the spiders and he will try to reach out for Shelly and Bobby to kill them.

BEN HORNE maybe will be numb for ever.

NADINE, ED, NORMA - everything as the same in the begin of the serie.

WINDOM goes to mental hospital

JAMES comes back to DONNA to stay forever with her.

TRUMAN and BRIGGS take COOPER to the White Lodge to escape from BOB.

I know it could sound strange but according to Laura Palmer "I'll see you again in 25 years. Meanwhile..." I always thought that Twin Peaks could come back "in 25 years"...about in 2015!
Maybe I'm crazy.... :roll:
What if Leo made it, but got bitten and was really paralyzed?

What is Ben got all his assets back?

What is Ed and Norma couldn't let go, and Ed divorced Nadine?

What if Windom goes to the mental hospital, but becomes a valuable asset due to his knowledge (Whatever that could be...)?

What if James finds it hard to let go of his biker background and goes for one last thrill ride? Possibly ending his and Donna's relationship, or killing him?

What if Cooper gives up the Bob by his own will, and the spirit goes into the doctor or sheriff?

:mrgreen:

Laura was pretty evil on her own, so what if she came back with Bob to wreak havoc on Twin Peaks?