Global Moderator

Re: 'The Secret Lives of Twin Peaks' new novel by M. Frost 2

Post by Jerry Horne »

RARE TWIN PEAKS COLLECTIBLES AT ---> WWW.TWINPEAKSGENERALSTORE.BLOGSPOT.COM
Brad D
Global Moderator

Post by Brad D »

Awesome news! Fingers crossed this release date doesn't get pushed back any. The possibility of stuff set before 1989 is very tantalizing.
beano
Roadhouse Member

Post by beano »

304 pages!
beano
Roadhouse Member

Post by beano »

the flatiron fall catalog says there will be "over 100 two-color illustrations and photographs."

http://macmillan-services.supadu.com/ma ... 0_2015.pdf
Harry S. Truman
RR Diner Member

Post by Harry S. Truman »

I'm so happy for you all, and that you can enjoy this very great book. I'm afraid I will not be able to do since my "beloved country, Spain" certainly not edited. I've seen will be edited in Germany, Italy, France, ect. but I have not seen Spain. :( :( :(
Robot Butler
RR Diner Member

Post by Robot Butler »

OMG can't wait. Tempted to pre-order but eight months in advance is a little outside my comfort zone. ;) Soon....
krishnanspace
Bookhouse Member

Post by krishnanspace »

Can someone please send it to me?I live in India and the book is not available on amazon.Ill send you guys the cash.
Mordeen
Great Northern Member

Post by Mordeen »

I wonder if his deal with Flatiron is exclusive. . .I'd really like to see a deluxe collector's edition of this one. Signed, numbered, slipcased, etc.

Does anyone know how many copies of the first print are planned?

-Mordeen
Moving Through Time. . .
Mordeen
Great Northern Member

Post by Mordeen »

krishnanspace wrote:Can someone please send it to me?I live in India and the book is not available on amazon.Ill send you guys the cash.
I offered this to another poster here a while back. I'll happily do this for you. As a book collector I know how difficult it can be to get an out-of-market book without paying collector's pricing. Hit me up in PM and we can work out the details.

-Mordeen
Moving Through Time. . .
krishnanspace
Bookhouse Member

Post by krishnanspace »

Mordeen wrote:
krishnanspace wrote:Can someone please send it to me?I live in India and the book is not available on amazon.Ill send you guys the cash.
I offered this to another poster here a while back. I'll happily do this for you. As a book collector I know how difficult it can be to get an out-of-market book without paying collector's pricing. Hit me up in PM and we can work out the details.

-Mordeen
Cool!!!!Thanks Man!!!!
Mordeen
Great Northern Member

Post by Mordeen »

If there's enough interest from folks outside of the countries where the book will be available for sale, I can start a separate thread on how to get the book through my company for an international sale. International shipping rates & customs regulations would apply to the price, in addition to a small handling fee for shipping materials. I'll also include a custom fit Brodart dust jacket protector. If you're not a book collector, the dust jacket protector is basically a thin plastic sleeve that can protect your book's "cover" from just about anything, unless you're the Samsonite gorilla.

All orders would be in US dollars. There will be no ebay-style markups. I will charge Amazon's final pre-order price (it's likely to go down before October), plus shipping to your locality, plus $5 for materials.

Let me know in PM if you're interested in that.

Also, mods, if this is inappropriate for this forum, I apologize, just trying to do right by my fellow fans out of country. Let me know and I'll figure out some other way to reach out.

-Mordeen
Moving Through Time. . .
sneakydave
RR Diner Member

Post by sneakydave »

Harry S. Truman wrote:I'm so happy for you all, and that you can enjoy this very great book. I'm afraid I will not be able to do since my "beloved country, Spain" certainly not edited. I've seen will be edited in Germany, Italy, France, ect. but I have not seen Spain. :( :( :(
This article points to a release in Spain....

http://welcometotwinpeaks.com/news/the- ... eaks-book/
*M*A*Y*D*A*Y*
Ped
Roadhouse Member

Post by Ped »

Mordeen wrote:If there's enough interest from folks outside of the countries where the book will be available for sale, I can start a separate thread on how to get the book through my company for an international sale. International shipping rates & customs regulations would apply to the price, in addition to a small handling fee for shipping materials. I'll also include a custom fit Brodart dust jacket protector. If you're not a book collector, the dust jacket protector is basically a thin plastic sleeve that can protect your book's "cover" from just about anything, unless you're the Samsonite gorilla.

All orders would be in US dollars. There will be no ebay-style markups. I will charge Amazon's final pre-order price (it's likely to go down before October), plus shipping to your locality, plus $5 for materials.

Let me know in PM if you're interested in that.

Also, mods, if this is inappropriate for this forum, I apologize, just trying to do right by my fellow fans out of country. Let me know and I'll figure out some other way to reach out.

-Mordeen
That's a really nice thing you're doing dude. There hasn't been any UK "announcement" as such as of yet but I'm not panicking that we won't see it here. Just at usual over inflated UK prices. Probably be cheaper getting direct from yourself!
Where we're from, the birds sing a pretty song, and there's always music in the air.
Rudagger
RR Diner Member

Post by Rudagger »

Is that possibly some artwork/cover art from the book Jerry? Because, if so, that looks fantastic. Very in keeping, stylistically, with The Entire Mystery box art (just the texture and tone to it)
Jerry Horne
Global Moderator

Post by Jerry Horne »

Rudagger wrote:Is that possibly some artwork/cover art from the book Jerry? Because, if so, that looks fantastic. Very in keeping, stylistically, with The Entire Mystery box art (just the texture and tone to it)
No sorry I don't think it is.
RARE TWIN PEAKS COLLECTIBLES AT ---> WWW.TWINPEAKSGENERALSTORE.BLOGSPOT.COM