Twin Peaks on You Tube

Discussion of Twin Peaks TV Series, Fire Walk With Me, and Books

Moderators: Annie, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne, Brad D

Forum rules
Welcome to the forum. We know our members are passionate about their love for all things Twin Peaks. You wouldn't be here if that wasn't the case. Despite having differing viewpoints it is a policy that we all treat each other with mutual respect.

Posting abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated, or any material that may violate any laws be it of your country or the country where this forum is hosted will get you permanently banned.

Posting of spoilers are allowed as long as you indicate (Spoilers) in the topic name and use the Spoiler Tag.
bob_wooler

Re: Twin Peaks on You Tube

Postby bob_wooler » Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:16 pm

Another neat fan made TP tribute, to the music of Sonic Youth's cover of Superstar by Delaney and Bonnie.
Jerry Horne

Postby Jerry Horne » Fri May 31, 2019 4:11 pm

I just uploaded 20 minutes of outtakes from episode 22. Enjoy!

Mr. Reindeer

Postby Mr. Reindeer » Fri May 31, 2019 10:36 pm

Jerry Horne wrote:I just uploaded 20 minutes of outtakes from episode 22. Enjoy!

Thanks, Jerry! Really fun to watch Dana work, doing his weirdo-James Dean improv pretty fast-and-loose from take to take. Also fun to watch the much more regimented Ferrer struggling just a bit with all the shoe leather he has to get through. IIRC, the “Get a life, punk!” line that made it into the episode was an improvisation?
Henrys Hair

Postby Henrys Hair » Sat Jun 01, 2019 1:35 am

Thanks for the upload Jerry!

I think 'Get a life punk' works a lot better than 'Nice hat Bobby' - can't imagine Bobby's name would have stuck in Albert's mind given their limited interaction the previous time Albert was in Twin Peaks.
AKI

Postby AKI » Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:47 am

Jerry Horne wrote:I just uploaded 20 minutes of outtakes from episode 22. Enjoy!

Can I have a link, please?
Rainwater

Postby Rainwater » Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:32 am

AKI wrote:

Can I have a link, please?

Here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGJLI4qpXI8
It was embedded in Jerry's post, but YT embeds tend to act wonky here for some reason
φ

Return to “Twin Peaks Movie, TV, Books”