Rainy Woods - Twin Peaks Ripoff Game

Discussion of Twin Peaks and Fire Walk With Me

Moderators: Annie, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne, Brad D

Forum rules
Welcome to the forum. We know our members are passionate about their love for all things Twin Peaks. You wouldn't be here if that wasn't the case. Despite having differing viewpoints it is a policy that we all treat each other with mutual respect.

Posting abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated, or any material that may violate any laws be it of your country or the country where this forum is hosted will get you permanently banned.

Posting of spoilers are allowed as long as you indicate (Spoilers) in the topic name and use the Spoiler Tag.

Postby Evenreven » Mon Dec 03, 2007 4:11 pm

Alan Wake looks like Twin Peaks too - in a good way (the good flipside of Rainy Woods). As in taking a basic idea and running with it. I haven't really played a game since I got hooked on Outlaws last winter (ten years after release, natch!). Alan Wake looks like it might be to my taste. I love the scenery screenshots. Beautiful and slightly unreal - just like a good game should be.

(Btw, I hope Rainy Woods fails so miserably the creators will never work in any kind of entertainment business ever again.)
"Who's the towhead? Those drugs are LEGAL!"

Re: Rainy Woods - Twin Peaks Ripoff Game

Postby Mastershake » Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:20 am

Now it's deadly premonition - really good game.

Re: Rainy Woods - Twin Peaks Ripoff Game

Postby Fire » Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:36 pm

Deadly Premonition is what led me to finding Twin Peaks. Fantastic story and great characters. Twin Peaks is one of my greatest passions, so I owe a lot to Deadly Premonition.

Return to “Twin Peaks”