Twin Peaks: From Z To A 12/10 & The Television Collection 10/15 Blu-Ray & DVD Sets

General discussion on Twin Peaks not related to the series, film, books, music, photos, or collectors merchandise.

Moderators: Brad D, Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne

BGate
RR Diner Member

Re: Twin Peaks: From Z To A 12/10 & The Television Collection 10/15 Blu-Ray & DVD Sets

Post by BGate »

bosguy1981 wrote:
piero wrote:I hope to see the behind the scenes of the last episode with Carrie Page and Cooper in Odessa and Twin Peaks. I asked Mary Reber if she remembers Jason filming at her home but she doesn't. So let's hope!
I've been wondering if Lynch may have asked Jason S. to keep more of a distance during the Palmer house stuff because Grace Zabriskie seems to be the one person in the cast who is very much on the "Method" side of things. Even when she's sitting on set, waiting to film, she's very much in character, ready to go as Sarah. The Impressions documentary includes just a tiny moment of Lynch and her interacting as they prep to film Sarah watching the animal footage of television. It may be that was an editorial choice and that is the only Sarah segment they wanted to include, but I wonder if it's actually because there just wasn't much footage Jason S had to work with in the Palmer house. I seem to recall Mary Reber was asked to wait until Grace finished filming all her scenes before a meet and greet or something to that effect.
I could be wrong but I don't think Jason was there for much of the Washington shoot, which is why there's really just the 1 segment (out of 10) dedicated to it. Maybe Charles de Lauzirika caught a bit of it, I believe he said on twitter that there would be more of his stuff in the new box set as well?
bob_wooler
RR Diner Member

Re: Twin Peaks: From Z To A 12/10 & The Television Collection 10/15 Blu-Ray & DVD Sets

Post by bob_wooler »

Got an email from my provider for the Z to A-set that said the release is postponed one week, from Dec 2nd to 9th. Someone else experienced this?
Mr. Reindeer
Lodge Member

Post by Mr. Reindeer »

bob_wooler wrote:Got an email from my provider for the Z to A-set that said the release is postponed one week, from Dec 2nd to 9th. Someone else experienced this?
Hmm, wasn’t it always slated for 12/10 release?
LateReg
Bookhouse Member

Post by LateReg »

Mr. Reindeer wrote:
bob_wooler wrote:Got an email from my provider for the Z to A-set that said the release is postponed one week, from Dec 2nd to 9th. Someone else experienced this?
Yes.
bob_wooler
RR Diner Member

Post by bob_wooler »

Mr. Reindeer wrote:
Ok, guess they just got it wrong in the first place. Thanks.
piero
RR Diner Member

Post by piero »

This Bluray set is not region free. I purchased the FWWM Criterion bluray ( Region A ) and I still can't watch it. :cry:

I can pre order the Z-A box on amazon.it! Available now.

https://www.amazon.it/Twin-Peaks-Collez ... way&sr=8-7
Roomservice...
eyeboogers
Great Northern Member

Post by eyeboogers »

piero wrote:This Bluray set is not region free. I purchased the FWWM Criterion bluray ( Region A ) and I still can't watch it. :cry:
Everything on the "Entire Mystery" and The Return boxsets are region free (including that edition of FWWM).
Jerry Horne
Global Moderator

Post by Jerry Horne »

'Z to A' pre-order links for Germany, Italy and Sweden added on page one.
RARE TWIN PEAKS COLLECTIBLES AT ---> WWW.TWINPEAKSGENERALSTORE.BLOGSPOT.COM
LateReg
Bookhouse Member

Post by LateReg »

piero wrote:This Bluray set is not region free. I purchased the FWWM Criterion bluray ( Region A ) and I still can't watch it. :cry:

I can pre order the Z-A box on amazon.it! Available now.

https://www.amazon.it/Twin-Peaks-Collez ... way&sr=8-7
Criterion is always Region coded. But as eyeboogers said, the box sets are region free, including FWWM. Provided that this box has the same disc and extras as the Entire Mystery disc, FWWM should still be region free.
Jerry Horne
Global Moderator

Post by Jerry Horne »

Attachments
EFfHU1cUEAEYr0u-1.jpg
EFfHU1cUEAEYr0u-1.jpg (33.15 KiB) Viewed 10761 times
Jerry Horne
Global Moderator

Post by Jerry Horne »

sneakydave
RR Diner Member

Post by sneakydave »

Have pre-ordered mine and cannot wait for them new behind the scenes episodes.
*M*A*Y*D*A*Y*
Jerry Horne
Global Moderator

Post by Jerry Horne »

Attachments
Screen Shot 2019-10-04 at 1.04.51 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-10-04 at 1.04.51 PM.png (102.09 KiB) Viewed 10465 times
BGate
RR Diner Member

Post by BGate »

So we'll get full performances from Hudson Mohawke and Julee Cruise, and a previously unseen performance from Au Revoir Simone.
Jasper
Bookhouse Member

Post by Jasper »

I Hope that Julee Cruise gets a little consolation from the fact that fans will now in fact see her entire performance (to the original track) that was filmed for S3.