Season 4? Or is it over after this? Wisteria/Unrecorded Night? Something else? (Speculation thread.)

General discussion on Twin Peaks not related to the series, film, books, music, photos, or collectors merchandise.

Moderators: Brad D, Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne

Jerry Horne
Global Moderator

Re: Season 4? Or is it over after this?

Post by Jerry Horne »

Soolsma wrote:
Jerry Horne wrote:But what crew/cast are going to talk about that? They all seem very loyal.
Maybe the people that leaked during production? I'm sure some of our former forum members would loved to have shared more were they not under constant threat (even being hunted at the end). They're fans themselves and will by now be able to tell the difference between what they witnessed and what made it on to the screen.
I'm sure some fans have bits of info here and there. Good luck separating fact from fiction though.

In my opinion this is all fools gold anyway. I doubt there is any sizeable amount of 'Missing Pieces' footage left. Hell, parts of S3 felt like they were scrapping the barrel.
RARE TWIN PEAKS COLLECTIBLES AT ---> WWW.TWINPEAKSGENERALSTORE.BLOGSPOT.COM
enumbs
RR Diner Member

Post by enumbs »

krishnanspace
Bookhouse Member

Post by krishnanspace »

This makes me want season 4 more!!
baxter
Great Northern Member

Post by baxter »

Grey hair = haven't filmed anything yet? :-D

I'm thinking that if S4 is really in pre-production, we could have expected a lot more leakage by now, or at least the timescale for an announcement will have to be "when it becomes impossible to keep a lid on it".

Maybe they got burned with announcing something last time before negotiations were finished, then having the awkwardness of Lynch leaving and coming back.
NormoftheAndes
RR Diner Member

Post by NormoftheAndes »

I'd rather see Cooper now with some grey hair, if they went in a more realistic direction and everything wasn't a dream like in The Return. In a dream you never age, always have dark black hair and pale skin - isn't that a fact?
Teetotaling and prayer. Their hands touch yours and mine.
Mr. Reindeer
Lodge Member

Post by Mr. Reindeer »

I think it would be apropos if Cooper’s hair went white following Laura’s scream, paralleling Leland in the original show.
baxter
Great Northern Member

Post by baxter »

:-D

That's genius!
hopesfall
RR Diner Member

Post by hopesfall »

Mr. Reindeer wrote:I think it would be apropos if Cooper’s hair went white following Laura’s scream, paralleling Leland in the original show.
I was about to say this might be too on-the-nose for Lynch/Frost, but we've not long seen Bob punched out of existence by a youtuber with a magic glove on.
eyeboogers
Great Northern Member

Post by eyeboogers »

They can get away with a lot in terms of Coopers appearance due to the Belucci scene. There must have been a reason why Gordon couldn't see Cooper's face.
krishnanspace
Bookhouse Member

Post by krishnanspace »

Soolsma
Bookhouse Member

Post by Soolsma »

Mr. Reindeer wrote:I think it would be apropos if Cooper’s hair went white following Laura’s scream, paralleling Leland in the original show.
Or Richard murders Carrie and in the original timeline Dougie's hair turns white.
Carrie Page: "It's a long way... In those days, I was too young to know any better."
eyeboogers
Great Northern Member

Post by eyeboogers »

I am probably deluding myself, but to my eyes it seems like Kyle's hair is no longer white :D

Mr. Reindeer
Lodge Member

Post by Mr. Reindeer »

eyeboogers wrote:I am probably deluding myself, but to my eyes it seems like Kyle's hair is no longer white :D

Where’s that from?
eyeboogers
Great Northern Member

Post by eyeboogers »

Mr. Reindeer wrote:Where’s that from?
Kyle's Facebook account, he is on a talk show tomorrow promoting "Carol's Second Act", which I guess is done shooting for the season.