Season 4? Or is it over after this? Wisteria/Unrecorded Night? Something else? (Speculation thread.)

General discussion on Twin Peaks not related to the series, film, books, music, photos, or collectors merchandise.

Moderators: Brad D, Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne

zeronumber
RR Diner Member

Re: Season 4? Or is it over after this?

Post by zeronumber »

The Secret = balderdash.

While i do put a high stake on the power of intention, (i.e. see Carlos Castenada, and the Nagual shamanistic practices of the mezo-americans) ;

Happenstance and actual "control" of the world at large is mostly illusion.
Yet, i will similarly concur that such illusions of our own world, as in Buddhist teachings makes our perceptions faulty at best.

That being said, i agree with the dalai Lama, in that doing good is a good thing in which good things will follow...

But intention as a formative causation? ...not so much.

(Yet, we must keep faith...
Season 4)
Phillip Jeffries_40
Roadhouse Member

Post by Phillip Jeffries_40 »

krishnanspace wrote:Also didnt Jerry's Twitter account post something like being off of Twitter until Feb 21 or until an announcement is made?
The announcement , I assume to be Season 4
Yes, i remember. I hope that Feb 21 be a good day.
Last edited by Phillip Jeffries_40 on Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Phillip Jeffries_40
Roadhouse Member

Jerry Horne wrote:I have zero info on a S4 announcement. Last time I knew about the announcement and network three days before and I would be lucky this time out. All I know is that all the involved parties want it to happen. I would love to think that it is being written right now.

The date I mentioned is important for another reason.
We will have some news about the series this Feb 21 jerry?
Phillip Jeffries_40
Roadhouse Member

JohnGSmoke wrote:Sounds like there’s gonna be a announcement in 2 months.
Start listening at the 6 minute mark and the 45:45 minute mark.
https://soundcloud.com/user-301352257/a ... brad-dukes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I can,t hear this interview. What say they about a annoucement?
Jerry Horne
Global Moderator

Post by Jerry Horne »

Phillip Jeffries_40 wrote:
Jerry Horne wrote:I have zero info on a S4 announcement. Last time I knew about the announcement and network three days before and I would be lucky this time out. All I know is that all the involved parties want it to happen. I would love to think that it is being written right now.

No.
RARE TWIN PEAKS COLLECTIBLES AT ---> WWW.TWINPEAKSGENERALSTORE.BLOGSPOT.COM
Phillip Jeffries_40
Roadhouse Member

Jerry Horne wrote:
Phillip Jeffries_40 wrote:

No.
Ok. Thanks Jerry.
krishnanspace
Bookhouse Member

Post by krishnanspace »

I had a tiny hope regarding Season 4 being announced on Feb 24th and that does not seem to be the case.Now I think the chances of a Season 4 are very slim
N. Needleman
Lodge Member

Post by N. Needleman »

krishnanspace wrote:I had a tiny hope regarding Season 4 being announced on Feb 24th and that does not seem to be the case.Now I think the chances of a Season 4 are very slim
But you think that every single time you make up an arbitrary new deadline that you've created in your head. It's happened at least half a dozen times.
AnotherBlueRoseCase wrote:The Return is clearly guaranteed a future audience among stoners and other drug users.
baxter
Great Northern Member

Post by baxter »

I still think that they're working on it, but that it will take a long time. I just get that vibe.
krishnanspace
Bookhouse Member

Post by krishnanspace »

N. Needleman wrote:
krishnanspace wrote:I had a tiny hope regarding Season 4 being announced on Feb 24th and that does not seem to be the case.Now I think the chances of a Season 4 are very slim
But you think that every single time you make up an arbitrary new deadline that you've created in your head. It's happened at least half a dozen times.
Human nature I guess ;)
eyeboogers
Great Northern Member

Post by eyeboogers »

krishnanspace wrote:
N. Needleman wrote:
Human nature I guess ;)
Yes, it makes me hope that Krishnanspace will go into high level politics. We need such optimism in the face of increasingly bleak odds :-)
Agent Earle
Bookhouse Member

Post by Agent Earle »

baxter wrote:I still think that they're working on it, but that it will take a long time. I just get that vibe.
Lynch said as much after the conclusion of S 3. I don't remember exactly where and the precise words, but it was something along the lines of: if something happens, it is not to be expected before four years. We're now approx. a year and a half since the statement was made. I think it's realistic they'll announce the thing (in whatever shape or form) by the end of this year, then shoot it the next year, and it'll premiere the year after that - in 2021. But those are just my random musings.
krishnanspace
Bookhouse Member

Post by krishnanspace »

Agent Earle wrote:
baxter wrote:I still think that they're working on it, but that it will take a long time. I just get that vibe.
Lynch said as much after the conclusion of S 3. I don't remember exactly where and the precise words, but it was something along the lines of: if something happens, it is not to be expected before four years. We're now approx. a year and a half since the statement was made. I think it's realistic they'll announce the thing (in whatever shape or form) by the end of this year, then shoot it the next year, and it'll premiere the year after that - in 2021. But those are just my random musings.
Jerry's Twitter account also says "Since 2021". Dont know what that means
Soolsma
Bookhouse Member

Post by Soolsma »

Jerry doesn't know anything unfortunately. He has always been quite forthcoming when he does. Rest assured he isn't the type who has secret info then dangles it over our heads.

And yeah, keep up that healthy dose of anticipation Krishnan :mrgreen:
Carrie Page: "It's a long way... In those days, I was too young to know any better."
Phillip Jeffries_40
Roadhouse Member

The Season 3 was announced a 3rd of october. It wasn,t a special day, was a ordinary day. If there is a fourth Season, It will be the same. They announced in a normal day.