Season 4? Or is it over after this? Wisteria/Unrecorded Night? Something else? (Speculation thread.)

General discussion on Twin Peaks not related to the series, film, books, music, photos, or collectors merchandise.

Moderators: Brad D, Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne

N. Needleman
Lodge Member

Re: Season 4? Or is it over after this?

Post by N. Needleman »

Kyle has had fairly dark hair in every role and public appearance or social media post in the last few years, including very recently released films like Soderbergh's High Flying Bird. I think if he was really going to commit to going full gray he'd have done so before playing Roosevelt who has gray hair. But I have no idea.
AnotherBlueRoseCase wrote:The Return is clearly guaranteed a future audience among stoners and other drug users.
Jasper
Bookhouse Member

Post by Jasper »

krishnanspace wrote:Patrick Stewart can be the Fireman's brother lol
krishnanspace
Bookhouse Member

Post by krishnanspace »

Jasper wrote:
krishnanspace wrote:Patrick Stewart can be the Fireman's brother lol
Woah! Both are ageless people. Patrick Stewart hasnt aged since Dune(1984)
zeronumber
RR Diner Member

Post by zeronumber »

Kale was quite made up in the recent R.L. Stine send up movie (with Jack Black).
Bad movie, but typical interesting character choice role. Sinister and way old, it borrowed a bit i am sure from his foray with Mr. C in season 3.
He is good at bad. And his hair was made up...but maybe not that much. (....Season 4 please~)

Sent from my NEC-NE-201A1A using Tapatalk
mickeyfickey
Roadhouse Member

Post by mickeyfickey »

For someone as prolific as Lynch, things seem way too quiet. The optimist in me wants to believe he's skyping with Mark to put together a script for S4/Some sort of continuation in the TP universe.
JohnGSmoke
Roadhouse Member

Post by JohnGSmoke »

mickeyfickey wrote:For someone as prolific as Lynch, things seem way too quiet. The optimist in me wants to believe he's skyping with Mark to put together a script for S4/Some sort of continuation in the TP universe.
Calm before the storm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
bob_wooler
RR Diner Member

Post by bob_wooler »

mickeyfickey wrote:For someone as prolific as Lynch, things seem way too quiet. The optimist in me wants to believe he's skyping with Mark to put together a script for S4/Some sort of continuation in the TP universe.
I just can't let go of the video and comment Sabrina Sutherland made a couple of weeks ago. I'm sure it's been commented on here before somewhere, but in case anyone missed it; she asked her FB followers, along with the following video: "Help!! Can anyone tell me who this woman is??? Please???!!! I really want to talk with her!!! (No Joke!!!). Thank you!!!"
https://www.facebook.com/sabrinassuther ... 718368295/

My guess/dream/hope is that it's for Lynch's rumored direction of the Love in Vain movie.

PS Sabrina posted later that she just wanted "to see more of her as I think she's pretty funny! :). (no ulterior motive...)", but I've decided not to believe her.
Jasper
Bookhouse Member

Post by Jasper »

bob_wooler wrote:My guess/dream/hope is that it's for Lynch's rumored direction of the Love in Vain movie.

PS Sabrina posted later that she just wanted "to see more of her as I think she's pretty funny! :). (no ulterior motive...)", but I've decided not to believe her.
Hmmmmmmmm...
mtwentz
Lodge Member

Post by mtwentz »

If we WILL it to happen, it will happen. More Twin Peaks! More Twin Peaks :-)
F*&^ you Gene Kelly
Mr. Strawberry
RR Diner Member

Post by Mr. Strawberry »

mtwentz wrote:If we WILL it to happen, it will happen. More Twin Peaks! More Twin Peaks :-)
I dreamed about watching another season last year, and when I woke up, just knew that it was going to come true. Delusional or faithful Twin Peaks fanatic?
Soolsma
Bookhouse Member

Post by Soolsma »

@Jasper, that Star Trek vid is awesome :lol: Boy, do I love Carel Struyken!
Carrie Page: "It's a long way... In those days, I was too young to know any better."
mtwentz
Lodge Member

Post by mtwentz »

Mr. Strawberry wrote:
mtwentz wrote:If we WILL it to happen, it will happen. More Twin Peaks! More Twin Peaks :-)
I dreamed about watching another season last year, and when I woke up, just knew that it was going to come true. Delusional or faithful Twin Peaks fanatic?
I don't generally believe in that movie The Secret, but heck some positive vibes couldn't hurt! I am going to create my Twin Peaks Sigil and let the Universe do the rest of the work!
F*&^ you Gene Kelly
Mr. Strawberry
RR Diner Member

Post by Mr. Strawberry »

I've never seen it but personally don't believe that will alone can assert the changes we want to see in the world or in ourselves. Unless it's related to Twin Peaks in which case I am a firm believer.
mtwentz
Lodge Member

Post by mtwentz »

Mr. Strawberry wrote:I've never seen it but personally don't believe that will alone can assert the changes we want to see in the world or in ourselves. Unless it's related to Twin Peaks in which case I am a firm believer.
The Secret has some good ideas in it, but it goes way too off the deep end and makes you believe if you just put out an 'intention' in the unit, and whatever you dream magically comes true. Most of us know that intention is Important but not enough,; you have to work your butt off and hopefully catch a few breaks along the way.
F*&^ you Gene Kelly
Cappy
Great Northern Member

Post by Cappy »

Lynch directing Love In Vain would be fascinating on several levels. I'd be really excited to see his interpretation of the "devil" that taught Robert Johnson how to play guitar.