Subtitles for any service showing Series 3?

General discussion on Twin Peaks not related to the series, film, books, music, photos, or collectors merchandise.

Moderators: Brad D, Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne

StrangerDanger
RR Diner Member

Subtitles for any service showing Series 3?

Post by StrangerDanger »

Hi, anybody know how to get subtitles for Twin Peaks Series 3 on NOW TV or any other service? I'm missing a lot of important things and ramping up the volume isn't helping much.

Do you know any services that definitely offer subtitles?
leeeET's ROCK!
[ I've permanently left the forum ... Dugpa is a dodgy name, plus l'm too busy. Keep the :?: :idea: ]
indyit
RR Diner Member

Re: Subtitles for any service showing Series 3?

Post by indyit »

StrangerDanger wrote:Hi, anybody know how to get subtitles for Twin Peaks Series 3 on NOW TV or any other service? I'm missing a lot of important things and ramping up the volume isn't helping much.

No known legal route I know of at the minute. I think you can get subtitles if you watch a live airing maybe? My Sky live channels didn't work on the night (and I watched it on catchup instead) and there's no option for subtitles with catchup (it's the same with NOW TV).
StrangerDanger
RR Diner Member

Post by StrangerDanger »

indyit wrote:
StrangerDanger wrote:Hi, anybody know how to get subtitles for Twin Peaks Series 3 on NOW TV or any other service? I'm missing a lot of important things and ramping up the volume isn't helping much.

No known legal route I know of at the minute. I think you can get subtitles if you watch a live airing maybe? My Sky live channels didn't work on the night (and I watched it on catchup instead) and there's no option for subtitles with catchup (it's the same with NOW TV).
I'm completely stuck then, l can barely scratch the surface without subtitles - boooo!
leeeET's ROCK!
[ I've permanently left the forum ... Dugpa is a dodgy name, plus l'm too busy. Keep the :?: :idea: ]
Here Comes That Bob
RR Diner Member

Post by Here Comes That Bob »

HBO GO.
indyit
RR Diner Member

Post by indyit »

I was also only referring to the UK. There might be a way on other services and using a VPN.
Normonaut
Roadhouse Member

Post by Normonaut »

Here in Scandinavia we can watch Twin Peaks on HBO Nordic, they have Norwegian, Swedish, Danish and Finnish subtitles.

Not sure how much that helps you specifically, but maybe it will help some random people who are googling the same question.
Agent Cooper. Listen to the sounds.
It is in our house now. It all can not be said aloud now.
Remember 4 - 3 - 0
Richard and Linda. Two birds with one stone.
You are far away.