25 Years Later (Website)

General discussion on Twin Peaks not related to the series, film, books, music, photos, or collectors merchandise.

Moderators: Brad D, Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne

Hawk's Poem

25 Years Later (Website)

Post by Hawk's Poem »

https://25yearslatersite.com/ is a new Twin Peaks website with a team of more than 10 writers working on it. We have theories / analysis, interviews, featured articles, blogs, reviews of podcasts and books, personal experiences with the world of Twin Peaks and a lot more. Check us out and if you like what you see please "follow" us as we will be updating the site several times a week with new content. Thanks and I'll see you in the trees............
StrangerDanger
RR Diner Member

Re: 25 Years Later

Post by StrangerDanger »

Nice site, well written :) I've just read the "Who's Annie?" article.

I liked this part:

"A third theory suggests that Annie could be an unwitting pawn in a grander scheme. Her past suicide attempt could have left her vulnerable to suggestion, if not outright possession"

My guesses: I think that's the crux of it, it's part of a scheme of White Lodge romances versus Black Lodge romances. The real Annie may have become infused with an evil spirit. She either engenders or is the lover of, COOP (evil doppelganger). Coop (good) becomes lover of Laura Palmer at the end of FWWM.
leeeET's ROCK!
[ I've permanently left the forum ... Dugpa is a dodgy name, plus l'm too busy. Keep the :?: :idea: ]
Hawk's Poem

Post by Hawk's Poem »

Thank you! We're updating regularly so hopefully you check us out again!
claaa7
Great Northern Member

Post by claaa7 »

i like it.. i only read a few entries the other day but its well written and well thought out stuff so kudos to you!
Fire-blog-with-me
Roadhouse Member

Post by Fire-blog-with-me »

StrangerDanger wrote:Nice site, well written :) I've just read the "Who's Annie?" article.

I liked this part:

"A third theory suggests that Annie could be an unwitting pawn in a grander scheme. Her past suicide attempt could have left her vulnerable to suggestion, if not outright possession"

My guesses: I think that's the crux of it, it's part of a scheme of White Lodge romances versus Black Lodge romances. The real Annie may have become infused with an evil spirit. She either engenders or is the lover of, COOP (evil doppelganger). Coop (good) becomes lover of Laura Palmer at the end of FWWM.
That's really interesting theory about the warring romances. Mind if I inquire further elaboration? Either here or through PM?

Also, the site is a real accomplishment, I'm gonna have so much fun really digging into it all over the weekend! As of now I've only skimmed through.
StrangerDanger
RR Diner Member

Post by StrangerDanger »

Fire-blog-with-me wrote:That's really interesting theory about the warring romances. Mind if I inquire further elaboration? Either here or through PM?
Hi there, sure you can ask here or in PM, whichever you feel most comfortable with. However, l'm not a film buff, l've just got ideas :)
leeeET's ROCK!
[ I've permanently left the forum ... Dugpa is a dodgy name, plus l'm too busy. Keep the :?: :idea: ]
Hawk's Poem

Post by Hawk's Poem »

Here's our schedule for the site. You can find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/groups/1711988889100646/ or on Twitter @25YLSite.

Sunday's- John Bernardy's Twin Peaks Podcasts Week In Review

Monday- My weekly blog "The Waiting Room"

Tuesday- Justin Mazaleski's episode review

Wednesday - Brien's "Third Day Theories"

Thursday- "Black Lodge / White Lodge" Twin Peaks debates (semi regular at first)

Friday - Eileen's latest theories and analysis

Saturday- Wildcard. We have several writers working on a variety of articles and we will feature those on Saturday's with a few spread out through the week as well.